Hello on this beautiful sun-filled day here in Lancaster, PA! I was busy last week working on projects for my Product Premiere and stamping club and it was so much fun playing with my catalog pre-orders. I just received the first order I placed when the catalog went live and can’t wait to work on more new projects! I will be posting the projects here in the weeks to come. Today I’m sharing a quick and easy card I made using the Come Sail Away Memories Card Pack – no stamping necessary!
Here is how I made the card:
- I used a Whisper White Note Card for the card base.
- Select a piece of paper from the Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper pack, cut at 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″ and adhere to card base.
- Cut a piece of the sailboat DSP at 3″ x 4″. The card pack has a variety of overlays to choose from and I selected the sailboat, which I trimmed down to 3″ x 4″ and attached to the DSP using multipurpose liquid glue.
- Tie a bow with the Night of Navy/Sahara Sand bakers twine and attach to sailboat piece with a glue dot.
- There are two each of two different sticker sheets in the card pack. Select a greeting and accent piece and adhere to sailboat piece. I selected the “Happy Day” greeting and one of the compass images and attached it with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Attach the sailboat piece to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I love using the Memories & More Card Packs. You can make a bunch of cards in no time at all, which makes them great for beginning crafters because you don’t even have to use stamps and ink! They are also great for casual and avid crafters that love to craft but are sometimes short on time. Stampin’ Up! sells an assorted package of Memories & More cards and envelopes designed specifically for the two sizes of the cards in the pack. I used the Stampin’ Up! Notecards because I was awaiting them in my most recent order, so give those a try if you have a package on hand.
Here is a short video about the Come Sail Away Memories & More Card Pack.
Thanks for stopping by today!