Hello! Today’s project is a fun fold card using the Pretty Pumpkins bundle. The stamp set has great images and sentiments and the coordinating dies are beautiful. It isn’t often that we get Designer Series Papers to match the browns in the Stampin’ Up! color range, so while the colors in the Blackberry Beauty Specialty DSP are predominantly purples, I was excited to see that a few sides of the papers have some wonderful designs in Early Espresso and Cinnamon Cider.
Here is how I made the card.
- Main card base – Cut a piece of Early Espresso cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 8 1/2″, score at 3″, fold and crease with bone folder.
- Smaller card base – Cut a piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock at 3″ x 8″, score at 4″, fold and crease with bone folder.
- Cut one piece of the Blackberry Beauty DSP at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and one at 2 3/4″ x 4″. Adhere the smaller piece of DSP to front fold and the larger piece to the inside.
- Cut a piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock at 2 1/4″ x 2 1/2″. Cut an adhesive sheet to the size of the cardstock. Run through die cutting machine using the pumpkin die from the Detailed Pumpkins dies.
- Cut piece of Very Vanilla cardstock at 2 1/2″ x 3″. Stamp large pumpkin line image with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Color with a variety of Stampin’ Blends. I used Stampin’ Blends and colored the stems with light Cinnamon Cider and light and dark Old Olive for the leaves. For the smallest pumpkin I used dark Pale Papaya and light Pumpkin Pie, for the medium pumpkin I used dark Pumpkin Pie and light Cajun Craze, and for the largest pumpkin I used light and Dark Cajun Craze. You can also color the image with Stampin’ Write Markers, colored pencils, or use ink pads with blender pens. Run through die cutting machine with coordinating die from the Detailed Pumpkins dies.
- Cut two pieces of Very Vanilla cardstock at 2 7/8″ x 3 7/8″. Stamp greeting from Pretty Pumpkins stamp set with Early Espresso ink in upper right corner of one the pieces. Adhere die cut Pumpkin Pie pumpkin and then adhere the colored pumpkin piece, overlapping the die cut pumpkin. You can adhere with or without Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere to front flap of the smaller Cinnamon Cider card base.
- Stamp the small pumpkin vine and leaf image with Memento ink on the other piece of the 2 7/8” x 3 7/8” Very Vanilla cardstock and color the leaves with the Old Olive and Cinnamon Cider Stampin’ Blends. Adhere to inside of the smaller card base.
- Adhere smaller card to larger card, making sure that the card opening faces to the left. Adhere a Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dot to the card front.
Thanks for stopping by today!
The Gifts Galore Paper Pumpkin Kit is available now through November 10. With classic Christmas sentiments, bright and festive colors, a sweet snowman, a tree with all the trimmings, or a playful pile of presents, you’ll have everything you need to make eye-catching treat packages that are sure to spread Christmas cheer. Each Gifts Galore box contains enough supplies to create nine treat packages—three each of three designs—and nine food-safe bags that are adorably styled for easy Christmas gifting. Coordinating colors: Evening Evergreen, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive, Pool Party, Poppy Parade. There’s plenty of joy to share with Gifts Galore! Visit my Paper Pumpkin website to subscribe to this kit.
Place an online order between $50 and $149 and use this host code for October. You will receive a free gift from me the following month. If your order is $150 or more DO NOT use the host code. You will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards.Product List