Hello! What was supposed to be a one-week break turned out to be a two-week hiatus from blogging due to time sensitive commitments I had with my primary business. Now that they are completed, I’m back to blogging once again. I must admit that it was nice to take a little break!
Today’s card is one of five cards featuring the Arrange a Wreath bundle that were in my August class to go kits and this is one I created with an autumn theme. I just love Cinnamon Cider, one of this year’s new InColors. It is such a rich, warm color. I haven’t made a square card in quite some time so I decided to make one measuring 4 1/4″ square.
- Card base – cut piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″, fold and crease with a bone folder.
- Cut piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ and run through embossing machine with the Pinewood Planks 3D embossing folder. Adhere to card front.
- Cut piece of coordinating Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper at 2 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ and adhere to card front.
- Cut piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock at 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″. Use the sprig wreath die from the Wreath Builder die set and run through die cutting machine.
- Cut piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock at 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″. Use the leaf wreath die and run through the die cutting machine.
- Adhere the sprig wreath to the card front. Adhere the leaf wreath over the sprig wreath, popping it up with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut three of the large flowers, two from Cajun Craze cardstock and one from Mango Melody. Stamp the dot image three times on scrap piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock and die cut. Adhere to centers of the three flowers.
- Stamp wood crate image with Cinnamon Cider ink on scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock. Stamp greeting onto the crate with Early Espresso ink and fussy cut around the image.
- Arrange flowers on right side of wreath, adhering with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere crate with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals on other side of wreath.
- Cut piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4″ x 4″, stamp with a greeting of your choice or leave blank, and adhere to inside of card.
Stampin’ Up! has a great offer to join this September! You pay $99 for the starter kit and get to pick out $125 in products (and you can opt to select the new Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine!). In addition, you will also receive these items for FREE: Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set, So Much Love stamp set, cardstock pieces to make 16 cards, 16 envelopes, and a pack of Basic Rhinestone Jewels. One pack of 8 cardstock is Coastal Cabana and the other pack is Granny Apple Green – such fun colors! Here are some sample cards created by Stampin’ Up! artists. I’d love to have you as part of my team. There is NO obligation to be a business builder – happy discount shoppers are welcome! Please contact me if you’d like more information. Click here to join.
Thanks for stopping by today!