Today’s card uses the Country Bouquet Bundle, however, I created this card with a totally different look by using my favorite Valentine’s Day colors-black, pink, and a touch of red-rather than using the Country Floral Lane Designer Series Papers. I had fun making this card and was happy that it came out looking like what I had visualized!
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut a piece of Thick Basic White cardstock at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″, fold and crease with a bone folder.
- Cut a piece of Basic Black cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and run through a die cutting machine with the Split Card Textures Die. Cut a piece of Polished Pink Designer Series Paper at 2 7/8″ x 5 1/4″. I used a sheet from the 2021-2023 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP that I had from the 2021-2022 annual catalog, which is now retired so you can use the DSP from the 2022-2023 annual catalog. Adhere to back of black die cut piece with liquid glue.
- Stamp the greeting from the Country Bouquet stamp set towards the bottom of the black die cut piece with Versamark ink and heat emboss with white embossing powder. The white embossing powder is no longer sold separately. It is now included in the Basics Stampin’ Emboss Powder set, which also includes black and clear powders.
- Stamp nine hearts from the Country Bouquet stamp set with Flirty Flamingo, Polished Pink, Blushing Bride, and Sweet Sorbet or Real Red inks on piece of Basic White cardstock and punch out with the coordinating Country Bouquet Punch. Stamp both the large and small hearts, which will be used on the inside of the card.
- Arrange the hearts along the split line on the black die cut piece, overlapping them in different directions. When you like how it looks, adhere with liquid glue. Adhere piece to the card front
- Stamp greeting with Polished Pink ink on inside of card. Randomly adhere a few of the smaller hearts that were punched out along with the large hearts.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Make cloudy days a little brighter with the Sunshine & Smiles Paper Pumpkin Kit! This kit includes nine sweet and sunny cards—three each of three designs. If someone you know is weathering a storm, this kit is just what you’ll need to create cards that are sure to brighten their day! AND for the first time ever, we’ve got a coordinating die add-on! (Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine sold separately).
The kit contains everything you need to make nine cards, 3 each of 3 different designs and nine coordinating envelopes; photopolymer stamp set; Mango Melody Stampin’ Spot; peek-through window scene on each card front; precut critters, labels, raindrop embellishments and more. Coordinating colors are: Balmy Blue, Cajun Craze, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Old Olive, Shaded Spruce.
Purchase the Sunshine & Smiles Dies as an add-on. Cost is $6.00 and includes one frog-shaped die and one flower bouquet die. You can order this from my online store using Item #162486.
Join Stampin’ Up! during Sale-A-Bration beginning now through February 28th. Choose from three different joining options, as outlined on page 18 in the brochure.
Option 1 – The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) plus your choice of $175 of products for only $129.
Option 2 – The original white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) for only $129.
Option 3 – Your choice of $175 of products for only $99.
The kit ships for free. As a demonstrator you will enjoy a 20% discount on all future orders. I’d love to have you join my team. Become a happy discount shopper or build a business – the choice is yours! Click here to learn more about the benefits of joining Stampin’ Up!
Place an online order between $50 and $149 and use this host code for January. You will receive a free gift from me the following month. If your order is $150 or more DO NOT use the host code. You will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards.Product List