Today’s card features the Sending Smiles Bundle from the new 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. This is a very versatile stamp set because it includes so many of what I would consider to be basic and most commonly used types of greetings. The floral images are easy to stamp and are sure to bring cheer! I couldn’t wait to start playing with the new In Colors and love the combination of Parakeet Party and Orchid Oasis.
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut a piece of Orchid Oasis cardstock at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″, fold and crease with a bone folder.
- Cut a piece of the Parakeet Party plaid print from the 2022-2024 In Color Designer Series Paper at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to card front.
- Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ and run through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the next-to-largest rectangle die from the Scalloped Contours Dies.
- Stamp the larger leaf image in the Sending Smiles stamp set on the scalloped rectangled piece with Parakeet Party ink. Stamp the two flower images with Orchid Oasis ink. Stamp the centers of the flowers with Daffodil delight ink.
- Cut a piece of Starry Sky cardstock at 2″ x 4″ and run through the Cut & Emboss Machine with the solid “Sending” die from the Sending Dies set. Cut a piece of Orchid Oasis cardstock at 2″ x 4″. Cut a piece of an adhesive sheet the same size and adhere it to one side of the cardstock. Run through the Cut & Emboss Machine with the open script “sending” die. Peel adhesive backing off the piece and carefully adhere it to the Starry Sky piece.
- Adhere scalloped rectangle piece to card front. Adhere the “sending” piece to the bottom of this piece with liquid glue. Adhere three Orchid Oasis 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots to the card front.
- Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Stamp the birthday greeting with Starry Sky ink. Stamp the smaller leaf in the lower left corner with Parakeet Party ink. Stamp the flower with Orchid Oasis ink and stamp the inside of the flower with Daffodil Delight ink.
This is a quick and easy card to make. Give it a try with different color combinations!
Thanks for stopping by today!
If you love the new In Colors, now is the time to take advantage of this great In Color Starter Kit Promotion!
Join Stampin’ Up! from May 3-May 31. Choose $125 worth of products for $99 plus get $66.50 in bonus 2022-2024 In Color Products for free! Here are the free items that will be added to your starter kit.
- 2022-2024 In Color Grid Paper – Item number 160009
- 2022-2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection – Item number 161108
- 2022-2024 In Color Cardstock Collection – 159204
- 2022 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Assortment – Item number 159253
In addition, you will receive a free Paper Pumpkin Kit and free shipping. You do not have to build a business! Become a happy discount shopper and enjoy a minimum 20% discount on all future orders. Click here to learn more about the benefits of joining Stampin’ Up! For further information about joining my team, click here.
Place an online order between $50 and $149 and use this host code for May. You will receive a free gift from me the following month. If your order is $150 or more DO NOT use the host code. You will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards.Product List