Today’s card features the Best Dressed Suite. The minute I saw this in the Mini Catalog I knew I had to have it – it is so me! My love of fashion came from my mother. She was a beautiful woman and what we used to call a “fashion plate.” She sure loved her clothes, jewelry, shoes and handbags and of course everything had to match perfectly! This card is all about the shoes and was quick and easy to put together.
Here is how I made the card.
- Cut piece of Pretty Peacock cardstsock at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score and fold in half.
- Cut piece of paper from the Best Dressed Designer Series Papers at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to card front.
- Cut piece of Mint Macaron cardstock at 3″ x 4″. Cut piece of shoe DSP at 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ and adhere to Mint Macaron piece.
- Stamp shoe greeting from the Dressed to Impress stamp set with Pretty Peacock ink on scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock and die cut with 2″ circle from the Layering Circles Dies. You can also use the 2″ Circle Punch. Leave enough space at the top of circle to allow for room to partially adhere the shoes.
- Stamp the shoe image twice on scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Color one shoe with the Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Blends and the other with the Pretty Peacock Stampin’ Blends. Cut out with shoe die from the All Dressed Up Dies.
- Cut piece of Lovely Lipstick 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon and tie bow around Mint Macaron and shoe DSP piece. Adhere to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere stamped circle piece over ribbon with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Partially adhere shoes to circle with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, overlapping them.
- On the inside of the card I stamped two shoes on left lower side of piece of Whisper White cardstock cut at 4″ x 5 1/4″, colored them with Lovely Lipstick and Pretty Peacock Stampin’ Blends and adhered to card.
Thanks for stopping by today!