Hello! I’m excited to once again be a part of Kylie Bertucci’s Demonstrator Support Program for the 2020-2021 year! I’m part of a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world that participate in Kylie’s program for building our businesses. Welcome to our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop for October. Please be sure to click on the names in the list at the end of this post to hop around and view the beautiful projects posted by so many talented stampers.
Today’s card features the Celebrate Sunflowers bundle, which is part of the beautiful Flowers for Every Season Suite.
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut piece of Just Jade cardstock at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″, fold and crease with a bone folder.
- Cut piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ and run through die cutting machine using the largest Stitched Rectangles die.
- Stamp greeting with Just Jade ink at bottom of the rectangle piece and adhere to card front.
- Cut piece of Flowers for Every Season DSP at 3 1/2″ x 4″ and adhere to stitched rectangle piece.
- Select one of the pieces of Bumble Bee papers from the Flowers for Every Season DSP and stamp the large sunflower image from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set with Early Espresso ink. Run through die cutting machine with coordinating die from the Sunflowers Dies.
- Cut piece of Copper Foil at 3 1/2″ square, cut a piece of an adhesive sheet at 3 1/2″ square and adhere to foil piece. Run through die cutting machine with large sunflower die from the Sunflower Dies set. Remove adhesive backing and adhere to the stamped sunflower.
- Stamp three of the large leaves with Just Jade ink on scrap piece of Just Jade cardstock. Die cut with coordinating leaf die.
- Cut a 12″ length of Just Jade ribbon and make a loop. Adhere on angle to the DSP. Adhere leaves and then adhere sunflower.
- Cut piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″, stamp greeting and adhere to inside of card. I used one of the greetings from the So Sentimental stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by today!