This is my first project using the Texture Chic Suite. When I saw it in the new annual catalog I knew that it would be part of my first order because not only is the Season of Chic a versatile stamp set, but also because of the beautiful color palette of the Designer Series Paper, which is so soft looking and pretty, and the Distressed Gold Specialty Paper. These are the thank you cards I sent to my customers for their June orders. I always forget that our note cards are a perfect size for quick thank you notes, so I pulled them out for this project.
Here is how I made the cards.
- Card base – Basic White Note Cards & Envelopes- Item #159232
- Stamp the “swoosh” image across the front of the card, alternating with Petal Pink and Pool Party ink.
- Stamp two shells on a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock. This is a two-step stamp set so stamp the solid images first. I wanted a lighter base so for both ink colors, I stamped off once before stamping onto the scrap piece. Stamp the second shell image over the base with Sahara Sand ink. Run through die cutting machine with the shell die from the Chic Dies set.
- Cut a piece of Sahara Sand cardstock at 3 1/4″ x 4″ and cut a piece of Adhesive Sheet the same size. Adhere to cardstock and run through die cutting machine with the large mesh die. Peel off adhesive backing and adhere to card base.
- Cut a small piece of Distressed Gold Specialty Paper to fit the three shell dies and cut a piece of Adhesive Sheet the same size. Run through die cutting machine, peel off backings.
- Create the shell collage by adhering the die cut pieces over the mesh. Adhere the stamped shell images with liquid glue.
- Cut a strip of the Texture Chic Designer Series Paper with the shell design at 2 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. Run liquid glue around the front flap of the envelope. Adhere strip and cut around the bottom of the flap to remove excess DSP.
Here are a few more short videos showing products from the new July-December Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochure.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Place an online order between $50 and $149 and use this host code for July. You will receive a free gift from me the following month. If your order is $150 or more DO NOT use the host code. You will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards.Product List