Today’s card features the Dainty Delight bundle and the pretty Dainty Flowers Designer Series Paper that you can earn for free with a $50 purchase during Sale-A-Bration. I love it when the DSP does most of the work for you! There are two sheets of floral wreaths that can be cut down to card size, which is what I used as the focal point.
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut a piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″, fold and crease with a bone folder.
- Cut a piece of the Dainty Flowers DSP with the Fresh Freesia and white polka dot print at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to card front.
- Cut a floral wreath at 3 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ from the sheet of wreaths and adhere to card front.
- Cut a piece of Old Olive cardstock at 4 1/2″ x 5 1/4″. Cut a piece of adhesive sheet to the same size and adhere the sheet to the cardstock. Run the piece through a die cutting machine two times with the long leaf sprig die from the Dainty Delight Dies. Pull adhesive backing off the die cuts and adhere the sprigs to both side of the wreath.
- Die cut two daisies from a scrap piece of Crushed Curry cardstock. Die cut two flower centers with a scrap piece of Soft Suede cardstock. Adhere flower centers to daisies with a small dot of liquid glue. Adhere daisies to right side of wreath.
- For the center greeting piece, cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 1 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ and run through die cutting machine with the smallest of the rectangle-shaped dies from the Something Fancy Dies. Stamp greeting with Rich Razzleberry ink. The greetings that are in the stamp set didn’t fit the label so I used the birthday greeting from the Season of Chic stamp set, which was a perfect fit! Adhere to center of wreath with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish with a large Brushed Brass Butterfly.
Thanks for stopping by today!
There is one week left for you to take advantage of three limited time options to join Stampin’ Up!
Option 1 – The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) plus your choice of $175 of products for only $129.
Option 2 – The original white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) for only $129.
Option 3 – Your choice of $175 of products for only $99.
The starter kit ships for free and you will enjoy a 20%-25% discount on all future orders. Become a happy discount shopper or build a business – the choice is yours! The first quarter that you join you can take advantage of all the benefits. At the next full quarter you are required to have $300 in sales, which can be personal sales or from orders you get from others. If you do not meet the minimum, you are free to drop at no penalty! I’d love to have you join my team! Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. Click here to join.
Place an online order between $50 and $149 and use this host code for February. You will receive a free gift from me the following month. If your order is $150 or more DO NOT use the host code. You will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards.Product List