Hello! Welcome to Kylie Bertucci’s Demonstrator Training Blog Hop for May. I’m part of a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world that participate in Kylie’s program for building our businesses. The theme for this year is thank you cards that we make as a way to show appreciation to our customers and teams. Please be sure to click on the names in the list at the end of this post to hop around and view the beautiful projects posted by so many talented stampers.
My project this month features the Flowers of Friendship bundle, new In Colors, as well as a bunch of other products from the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. I got the idea for the layout from a past Freshly Made Sketches layout.
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut a piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 5 1/2″, fold and crease with a bone folder.
- Scalloped frame – cut piece of Basic White cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ and cut out with the largest scallop die from the Scalloped Contours die set.
- Stamp the smaller flower image from the Flowers of Friendship stamp set eight times with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Basic White cardstock. Color two flowers each with Pale Papaya, Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia and Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends. I colored the flowers with the light blend and then used the dark blend to color in the inner petals. Punch out with the Flowers & Leaves punch.
- Stamp the smaller flower image with Jet Black Stazon ink on scrap pieces of Pale Papaya, Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia and Soft Succulent In Color Shimmer Vellum. Punch out with the Flowers & Leaves punch.
- Stamp thank you greeting from the Inspired Thoughts stamp set with Evening Evergreen ink on scrap piece of Basic White cardstock. Cut out with label die from the Potted Succulents die set. Cut another label from scrap piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock. Cut this label in half vertically and adhere each piece to either end of the stamped greeting.
- To put the front of the card together adhere the flowers in rows, leaving space in the middle of the card to add the greeting. Adhere the flowers colored with the Blends in columns on the left and right side of the scalloped piece. Adhere the vellum flowers in the middle column with a small dot of liquid adhesive in the flower centers. Adhere stamped greeting with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add bling with the pretty new In Color Jewels. Use the smaller jewels in the centers of the flowers colored with the Blends and use the larger jewels in the centers of the vellum flowers.
- For the inside of the card, cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Stamp the top part of the large floral spray image from the Flowers of Friendship stamp set with Evening Evergreen ink in lower left corner. Adhere to inside of card.
This was such a fun card to make! I love the new In Colors – so fresh and bright!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Now is a great time to join Stampin’ Up! and become a Happy Shopper! You get to choose $155 worth of products for only $99, free shipping and a free Paper Pumpkin kit. These are some of the benefits of joining:
- This is a great way to save on your crafting hobby – you will receive a 20% discount on every order you place. There is no obligation for you to build a business or host workshops!
- Get early access to new catalogs and products.
- Opportunity to attend demonstrator-only events.
- The chance to earn a modest supplemental income, should you choose.
- Be a part of my team.
Click here for more information. Have questions? Please feel free to send me a message.Product List
Place an online order between $50 and $149 and use this host code for May. You will receive a free gift from me the following month. If your order is $150 or more DO NOT use the host code. Click here for instructions on using the host code.