Hello! Today I’m participating once again in Kylie Bertucci’s International Blog Highlights. Readers get to vote on their top five favorites in the gallery and the top 10 winners will get to participate in an International Blog Hop later this month. The thank you theme is a way for us to show our appreciation to someone that has inspired, helped or supported us in some way. I chose to use the Forever Greenery product suite in the new catalog. This was one of my “had to haves” when I placed my pre-order last month.
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut a piece of Just Jade cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 5 1/2″ and fold in half.
- Cut piece of Pretty Peacock cardstock at 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″.
- Cut two pieces of paper from the Forever Greenery Designer Series Papers at 2″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to Pretty Peacock piece.
- Cut piece of vellum at 2″ x 5 1/4″ and emboss with the repeating pattern Greenery embossing folder in the 2 folder pack. Adhere off center to DSP piece.
- Stamp greeting from the Forever Fern stamp set with Pretty Peacock ink on scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock. Cut with the large circle from the Tasteful Frames die set.
- Stamp two of the large leaves, one in Garden Green and one in Pear Pizzazz ink. Stamp round leaf image in Pretty Peacock ink. Stamp two of the small leaves in Soft Sea Foam ink. Note that there are two small leaf stamps. They are directional so stamp and cut one of each. Cut with coordinating dies from the Forever Flourishing die set. Arrange leaves and adhere with liquid glue.
- Cut piece of the vanilla ribbon from the Forever Greenery Trim combo pack and tie in knot around the art piece. Adhere the greeting with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add a Just Jade enamel dot to greeting.
- Cut piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Stamp two of the small leaves with Soft Sea Foam ink . Adhere to inside of card.
I’d be very appreciative if you would vote for my card by clicking on the vote image below. To give a vote, once you are in the gallery, click on the heart at the top right hand side of the picture as the hearts appear.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Want to earn additional Stampin’ Rewards? From now through June 30th, when you place an order of $250 or more you will receive an additional $25 in Stampin’ Rewards. This is in addition to the standard host rewards.
Now is a great time to join Stampin’ Up! as a demonstrator or a “happy discount shopper!” You get to pick $125 worth of products and only pay $99, plus you get free shipping. In addition, now through June 30th you get to pick any bundle for free! Choose a stamp set with either a coordinating punch or set of dies. I would love to have you as part of my team. Click here to learn how.