Today I’m sharing a heart collage card. This is one of the cards we made in my Valentine’s Day class and it features the From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper in the From My Heart suite in the Mini Catalog. Some of the papers in this set include red and pink foil accents – such fun!
I used the Meant to Be stamp set pictured on page 76 and the Forever Lovely stamp set on page 81 in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog, along with the Stitched Be Mine Dies on page 195. These three products were originally in the 2019 Occasions catalog and I was so happy to see them carried over this year. I love the images and the set of dies is fantastic!
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and fold in half.
- Cut piece of red foil DSP at 5 1/4″ x 4.” Tie piece of Whisper White Bakers Twine around sheet and adhere to card base.
- Cut piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4 1/2″ x 3″ for the collage base.
- Use the filigree die to cut a heart from a scrap of Real Red cardstock.
- Stamp the heart image with Real Red ink and die cut.
- Use a scrap of the striped DSP and die cut with one of the elongated heart dies.
- For the foil heart, punch out with the plain edge punch from the Heart Punch Pack in the product suite. I chose not to purchase the punches so I cut it out with the paper snips.
- Arrange the hearts in a pleasing design and adhere. I adhered the filigree heart first, using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
- Attach the collage piece to the foil paper with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For the inside of the card cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Stamp a Valentine’s Day greeting of your choice in Real Red ink. I used a greeting from the Forever Lovely stamp set.
- Stamp the scattered heart image from the Forever Lovely set twice with Flirty Flamingo ink along left side of cardstock.
The Sale-A-Bration promotion runs through March 31, 2020. You can earn FREE items with every $50 you spend on products from the Mini Catalog or 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. Click here to view the brochure. There are also several products at the $100 spending level. Host a party and earn the adorable Little Ladybug stamp set for free!
Thanks for stopping by today!