The Fitting Florets Collection is now available! The collection consists of the Framed Florets Bundle, Framed & Festive Stamp Set, Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper and Gold Adhesive Backed Swirls. The Framed Florets Bundle will be carrying over into the January-June 2023 Mini Catalog. The Framed & Festive stamp set, DSP and gold swirls will be available until January 4, 2023 or while supplies last. This is a birthday card I made with the bundle and DSP.
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut a piece of Balmy Blue cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 5 1/2″, fold and crease with a bone folder.
- Cut a piece of the Fitting Florets DSP at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to card front.
- Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 3 1/4″ x 4″. Run through die cutting machine with the smallest oval frame die from the Framed Florets dies. Adhere the outer frame to the card front with liquid glue. Stamp the greeting with Balmy Blue ink on the solid oval piece from the die cut. Adhere inside the frame.
- Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 1 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ and stamp the long floral image with Memento Black ink. Color the flowers with dark and light Polished Pink, Balmy Blue and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. Color the leaves with the light Evening Evergreen Stampin’ Blends, dark and light Mint Macaron and Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends. Run through die cutting machine with coordinating die.
- Die cut three leaves from scrap piece of Soft Succulent cardstock. Adhere one leaf at the top of the floral piece and two leaves at the bottom with Mini Glue Dots.
- Adhere floral piece to left side of oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut two pieces of white twine from the Bakers Twine Essentials Pack and tie in a double bow. Trim ends and adhere to bottom of floral piece with a Mini Glue Dot. Adhere two of the smallest size Basic Pearls above the stamped greeting.
- Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Stamp two of the small flower images with Memento Black ink in the top and bottom corners. Color with light and dark Polished Pink Stampin’ Blends. Stamp greeting with Balmy Blue ink. Adhere to inside of card.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Place an online order between $50 and $149 and use this host code for November. You will receive a free gift from me the following month. If your order is $150 or more DO NOT use the host code. You will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards.Product List