Today I have a card for you featuring Feels Like Frost, one of my favorite suites from the new 2019 Holiday Catalog. The products in this suite are so pretty. The Designer Series Paper is amazing – photographic images in wonderful non-traditional Christmas colors on one side and silver foil images on the other side! Stampin’ Up! has brought back Crystal Effects, which they retired a few years ago – yay! Pair this with the fun new Ice Stampin’ Glitter to give your projects a frosty, sparkly effect. The new Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon is soft and shimmery. All of these products will be available as of September 4th.
Here is how I made this card.
- Card base – cut a piece of Night of Navy cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″ and fold in half.
- Cut a piece of the Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to card base.
- Die cut a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock with the stitched frame from the Frosted Frames Dies. Ink up the berry branch from the Frosted Foliage stamp set with Seaside Spray ink, stamp off and then stamp onto die cut piece. Stamp yuletide greeting with Night of Navy ink over the branch.
- Cut piece of Seaside Spray 1/4″ Metallic Ribbon and make ribbon loop. I used a few small pieces of Scotch Tape to hold them in place.
- Die cut one set of leaves from scrap piece of Seaside Spray cardstock. The die makes two leaves from the one piece. Apply Shimmery Crystal Effects onto the leaves and then sprinkle them with the Ice Stampin’ Glitter. Let dry for an hour before handling them. Once dry, adhere the leaves, using a thin line of liquid glue, to the opposite corners of the frame piece.
- Finish off the card by adhering the greeting over the ribbon loops. Adhere a few Seaside Spray sequins from the Woven Threads Sequin Assortment for a little extra bling.
If you’d like a 2019 Holiday Catalog please contact me. I’d be happy to send you a copy!
Thanks for stopping by today!