Hello! This is the last day of Stampin’ Up’s annual Sale-A-Bration promotion so there only a few hours left to place your last minute orders! Today I have two cards for you that feature the Tea Together stamp set on page 49 of the Occasions catalog and the Tea Time Framelits Dies, one of the Sale-A-Bration items you can get with a $100 purchase. It is very rare for Sale-A-Bration items to carry over into an upcoming annual catalog, so I’m happy to let you know that these dies will be available again beginning with the new catalog release on June 4th, 2019. The teapots in both cards are made using some of the beautiful papers from the Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper shown on page 130 in the catalog.
- Card base – cut a piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″ and fold in half.
- Run piece of 4″ x 5 1/4″ Whisper White cardstock through the Big Shot with the Garden Trellis Embossing Folder and adhere to front of card base.
- Stamp teapot and cup and saucer images on sheet of Designer Series Paper using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and run through Big Shot using coordinating framelits dies. Adhere to card.
- Stamp large rose and two small flower images on piece of Whisper White cardstock with Memento ink. Color flowers using these Stampin’ Blends: large rose – light & dark Calypso Coral, dark Flirty Flamingo, small flowers – dark Daffodil Delight for flower centers, light & dark Calypso Coral, leaves – light Shaded Spruce. Run through Big Shot with coordinating dies. Adhere to teapot and tea cup.
- For the greeting I stamped “thanks” from the Beauty Abounds stamp set onto a small piece of Soft Sea Foam with Memento ink , however you can choose any greeting from your collection of stamp sets. I die cut the greeting with one of the labels from the Stitched Labels Framelits Dies and adhered it to the upper left corner of the card.
- Card base – cut a piece of Night of Navy cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″ and fold in half.
- Stamp teapot image on sheet of Designer Series Paper using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and run through Big Shot using coordinating framelits die. Adhere to card.
- Stamp one of the small butterfly images from the Butterfly Gala stamp set with Memento ink onto small piece of Whisper White cardstock and color with dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blend marker. Punch out with the Butterfly Duet Punch. Good news – this punch was put on “not orderable” status for six weeks and is now available again!
- Stamp “thank you” greeting from the Climbing Roses stamp set on small piece of Whisper White cardstock with Night of Navy ink. Punch out with the Pretty Label punch. Adhere to bottom of teapot and then adhere butterfly to teapot with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals .
- Run piece of 4″ x 5 1/4″ Mango Melody cardstock through the Big Shot with the Garden Trellis Embossing Folder. Cut piece of 1/2″ Night of Navy gingham ribbon and tie around embossed piece. Adhere to front of card base.
To order any of the supplies I used to make these cards click here to shop my online store or feel free to contact me directly. Thanks for stopping by today!