Hello! Today I have a Valentine’s Day card for you that features Hello Cupcake, one of this year’s Sale-A-Bration items. I also used products from the All My Love suite. I used one of my favorite “go-to” layouts because it is great for featuring our beautiful Designer Series Papers as well as showcasing stamped images. This was such a fun card to put together!
Here is how I made the card.
- Cut a piece of Lovely Lipstick cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″ and fold in half. Cut a piece of the heart paper from the All My Love Designer Series Paper at 4″ x 5 1/2″ and adhere to the card base.
- Cut a piece of Lovely Lipstick cardstock at 3 1/2″ x 3 5/8″ and a piece of pink paper from the All My Love Designer Series Paper at 3 1/4″ x 3 1/2″. Adhere together.
- Cut a piece of Lovely Lipstick from the All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack and tie a bow around the piece of pink paper. Adhere to card base.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock at 2 3/8″ x 3″. Stamp cupcake with Flirty Flamingo and Gorgeous Grape inks. Stamp heart with Lovely Lipstick ink. Randomly stamp sprinkles around cupcake with Lovely Lipstick ink. Cut a piece of Lovely Lipstick cardstock at 2 5/8″ x 3 1/2″ and adhere to cupcake image.
- Stamp Happy Valentine’s Day greeting from the Forever Lovely stamp set in Lovely Lipstick ink on a piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock. Cut out image with the Classic Label punch and adhere to cupcake with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere to the pink paper piece.
- For the inside of the card cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Stamp the Sprinkled With Love greeting from the Hello Cupcake stamp set. Cut a strip of the heart pattern paper from the Designer Series Paper at 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to bottom of the white cardstock.
Stampin’ Up!’s annual Sale-A-Bration is going strong and this year’s products are amazing! For every $50 or $100 you spend on products in the Occasions and Annual catalogs you can select one free Sale-A-Bration item. There are two items in this year’s catalog at the $100 purchase level: Lasting Lilly, pictured on pages 18-19 and Tea Time Framelits Dies pictured on page 17. These dies coordinate with the Tea Together stamp set pictured on page 49 in the Occasions catalog. Stampin’ Up! has informed us that these dies will be carrying over into the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog so you can take advantage of this offer and start creating beautiful cards with this set now rather than having to wait until the new catalog is released in June. To view the Sale-A-Bration catalog click on the cover image on the right side of the home page.
You can purchase any of the products used to make this card in my online store. Click here to shop. If you would like copies of the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for stopping by today!