Today’s card features the Rustic Harvest Suite in the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog. It is a quick and easy card and a nice way to use several different Designer Series Papers. This is one of four cards we made in my Fall Card class last week. I will be posting the rest of the cards in my next few blog posts.
Here is how I made the card.
When I was deciding on a layout for this card, I decided to go back to a box of past sample cards that I keep for inspiration and ended up casing this card. I made it in the fall of 2019 and I used the Come to Gather Designer Series Paper that was in the September 2019-January 2020 Mini Catalog.
Here is how I made the card:
- Card base – cut a piece of Basic Black cardstock at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score a 4 1/4″, fold and crease with a bone folder.
- Cut a piece of the Mossy Meadow paper from the Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper pack at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to card front.
- Cut one piece of Basic Black cardstock at 1 7/8″ x 5″ and another at 1 7/8″ x 4 1/2″. Cut two different pieces of DSP, one at 1 3/4″ x 4 7/8″ and one at 1 3/4″ X 4 3/8″ and adhere to the Basic Black strips. Adhere to card front as pictured.
- Stamp greeting from the Hello Harvest stamp set with Mossy Meadow ink on a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock. Run through die cutting machine with coordinating die from the Rustic Pumpkin Dies.
- Cut a piece of Cajun Craze cardstock at 2 3/4″ X 3 1/2″ to make the pumpkin. Run through die cutting machine with the two pumpkin die pieces. To make the stem, run a scrap piece of Soft Suede cardstock through the die cutting machine with the stem die.
- Adhere stem to the smaller DSP strip. Adhere larger pumpkin piece, slightly overlapping the bottom of the stem. Adhere narrow pumpkin piece over the larger pumpkin piece. Adhere greeting over pumpkin with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to inside of card.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Stampin’ Up! has introduced six new sets of dies that coordinate with existing stamp sets in the annual and holiday mini catalog. They will only be available for the month of September and while supplies last. If you already own any of the stamp sets you can purchase the dies separately, or if you don’t currently own the stamp sets you can purchase both the stamp sets and dies as bundles and save 10%.
Place an online order between $50 and $149 and use this host code for September. You will receive a free gift from me the following month. If your order is $150 or more DO NOT use the host code. You will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards.Product List