Today I’m featuring a card made with products from the In Good Taste Suite in the new annual catalog. The stamp set, Tasteful Touches has beautiful images that can be used in so many different ways, and the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper is amazing!
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut a piece of Rococo Rose cardstock at 5 1/2″ x 11″, score at 4 1/4″ and fold in half.
- Cut a piece of Petal Pink cardstock at 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ and adhere to card base.
- Cut piece of Designer Series Paper at 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- Stamp floral image with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock. Color with Rococo Rose, Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink and Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends. Fussy cut image.
- Stamp greeting with Early Espresso ink on scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock. Cut out with largest die in the Tasteful Labels Dies set. Stamp feather image onto label with Rococo Rose ink.
- Cut piece of two-toned gold and Rococo Rose gathered ribbon at 5 3/4″, wrap each end to back of DSP and adhere. Adhere this piece on top of the Petal Pink cardstock layer.
- Place label in the middle of the card front, but don’t adhere it yet. Select several leaves from the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper and arrange them underneath the label. Once you like how it looks, adhere them onto the DSP and then adhere the label. Adhere flower to upper part of label.
- Adhere a few Champagne Rhinestones for some extra bling.
- Cut piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Stamp feather with Rococo Rose ink along left side. Adhere to inside of card.
Bonus Days are back once again! From July 1 through August 3rd, for every $50 you spend (before shipping & tax) you will receive a $5 Bonus Day coupon code that can be used from August 4th – 31st.
- You must have an email address in order to participate because the codes can only be delivered electronically.
- If you earn multiple coupons in a single order, all of the codes will be sent in one email. If you earn multiple coupons for multiple orders they will be sent in separate emails for each code earned.
- There is no limit on the number of coupon codes you can earn during this promotion.
Thanks for stopping by today!