There are just a few hours left for Sale-A-Bration 2020. Now is your last chance to get a free gift with your $50 or $100 purchase. These products will not be carried over into the 2020-2021 annual catalog. Here is a card I made with the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper. The colors in these papers are bold and bright!
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut piece of Highland Heather cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″, score and fold in half.
- Cut piece of Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper at 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. Cut bottom edge into a triangular point. I made a template from a piece of Whisper White cardstock, traced around the pointed edge and cut out with paper snips.
- Randomly stamp small flower image from the Lovely Lily Pad stamp set with Gorgeous Grape ink on bottom half of card front. Adhere the DSP to the card. This stamp set is also a SAB item.
- For the butterfly, cut piece of DSP at 2 1/2″ x 4 1/2″. I used the same paper design and cut it with die in the Springtime Impressions set in the annual catalog. At first I thought I’d use the reverse side of the paper, which is Lovely Lipstick and looks like a watercolor wash, but I liked how the effect of the floral side of the paper looked much better. Attach the butterfly by adding Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the center of the piece and then slightly curl in the wings. Add four Noble Peacock Rhinestones along the center for some added bling.
- For the sentiment I used the Tags in Bloom stamp set, another SAB item. Stamp with Coastal Cabana ink on scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock. Punch out with the Label Me Fancy Punch from the mini catalog.
- For the Coastal Cabana piece I used the Happy Birthday stamp from the Layered With Kindness set from the mini catalog. I didn’t want the birthday greeting so I colored only the frame design with a Stampin’ Write Marker. You can also stamp the entire image because when you tape the sentiment piece down it will be covered up. Punch out with the Label Me Lovely Punch. Adhere greeting to this piece and attach to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by today!