Hello and Happy Valentine’s Day! Today’s card features the Love & Happiness Bundle in the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog. I used the more traditional colors for the card – red, white, and black. I CASE’d this card from Mary Fish and you can see her card here.
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut piece of Basic Black cardstock at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″, fold and crease with a bone folder.
- Cut a piece of the black and white stripe paper from the Pattern Party Designer Series Paper at 3″ x 4″ and adhere to right side of card front.
- Cut piece of Basic White cardstock at 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ and run through the die cutting machine with the next-to-largest die from the Scalloped Contours Dies.
- Cut a piece of the red and white Playful Pets ribbon at 15″, wrap around scalloped piece and tie in a bow.
- Cut a piece of Real Red cardstock at 2 3/4″ x 3 1/4″ and run through the Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder, centering the cardstock in the center of the folder so that it covers the entire heart in the middle of the folder. Don’t forget to place the heart die from the hybrid folder die set inside the folder. Adhere to the scalloped rectangle. Adhere rectangle to card front.
- Stamp greeting from Catching Butterflies stamp set with Memento ink on scrap piece of Basic White cardstock and run through die cutting machine with the larger label die from the hybrid embossing folder set. Adhere over the embossed heart with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting from the Love & Happiness stamp on a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock with Memento ink. Adhere to inside of card.
- Adhere two Matte Black Dots to card as shown.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Sale-A-Bration runs through February 28th and is a great time to join Stampin’ Up! Select $125 worth of products for only $99 and you will also get two FREE stamp sets (excluding host sets and SAB sets) of your choice! The kit ships for free. As a demonstrator you will enjoy a 20% discount on all future orders. Become a happy discount shopper or build a business – the choice is yours. I’d love to have you join my team! Click here to learn more about the benefits of joining Stampin’ Up!
The All Together Collection includes early-release products from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog—an exciting new range of natural Stampin’ Blends. There are six different combo packs ranging from light to deep skin tones. These packs can be purchased separately or as a collection. In addition to using these blends for skin tones, they will work beautifully for coloring animals, tree trunks and other nature images. Note that these blends do not have color names – they are numbered, and they are different colors than the browns and neutrals in our current collection of Stampin’ Blends. Click here for detailed information in my online store.
Place an online order between $50 and $149 and use this host code for February. You will receive a free gift from me the following month. If your order is $150 or more DO NOT use the host code. You will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards.Product List