Hello! Today I’m sharing with you my June customer thank you cards that feature products from the Forever Greenery Suite. I’ve written before that I often neglect to use Stampin’ Up’s note cards, especially when I only need to write a few lines so this time I remembered! The note cards come with envelopes, 20 of each, and at $7.00 for the package, this is a great deal!
Here is how I made the cards:
- I used the Whisper White note cards. Fold note cards on score line.
- Cut piece of Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper at 2″ x 3 1/2″.
- Cut strip of Just Jade cardstock at 1″ x 3 1/2″.
- Stamp large leaf image from the Forever Fern stamp set with Shaded Spruce ink. Stamp greeting from the Borders Abound stamp set with Just Jade ink. I used the Stamparatus, which is a great tool for making multiples of the same card.
- Stamp the speckle image from the Forever Fern stamp set with Soft Sea Foam ink around the leaf image.
- Adhere cut Just Jade strip to card front, close to left edge of the leaf image. Adhere DSP over the Just Jade strip so that 1/4″ of the Just Jade shows as a thin strip.
- I left the inside blank so I would have enough room to write my note but you can certainly add a thin strip of DSP or stamp a small image if you choose to decorate it.
- Stamp one of the smaller leaf images with Shaded Spruce ink in the bottom left corner of the envelope
This was a quick and easy project!
Bonus Days are back once again! From July 1 through August 3rd, for every $50 you spend (before shipping & tax) you will receive a $5 Bonus Day coupon code that can be used from August 4th – 31st.
- You must have an email address in order to participate because the codes can only be delivered electronically.
- If you earn multiple coupons in a single order, all of the codes will be sent in one email. If you earn multiple coupons for multiple orders they will be sent in separate emails for each code earned.
- There is no limit on the number of coupon codes you can earn during this promotion.
Thanks for stopping by today!