Today’s card uses the Oceanfront and Let’s Set Sail stamp sets and is a departure for me from my usual floral cards! This is one one of the projects we made in my classes this month.
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut a piece of Pacific Point cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 5 1/2″, fold and crease with a bone folder.
- Cut a piece of Tahitian Tide cardstock at 3 1/4″ x 5″ and set aside.
- Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 3″ x 4 3/4″. Stamp the sky image from the Oceanfront stamp set with Mango Melody ink. Stamp the gulls from Let’s Set Sail with Pacific Point ink in upper right corner over the Mango Melody ink. Stamp the sky image withTahitian Tide ink. Next, use the narrow angled stamp for the sand. Use Sahara Sand ink and stamp with the wider point to the left and then stamp a second time underneath it with the narrower point to the left. Use both of the rock images and stamp them at the bottom of the card with Sahara Sand ink. Stamp the sand grains with Crumb Cake ink.
- To make the sailboat, stamp the base of the boat with Pacific Point ink. Stamp the sails with Calypso Coral ink. Punch out with the sailboat punch. Adhere base of boat with a thin line of liquid glue. Adhere the sails with mini glue dots on either side of the mast.
- For the greeting, use a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock. Run through the Mini Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine with the smallest die with the straight edge top from the Tailor Made Tags. Stamp greeting from Let’s Set Sail with Tahitian Tide ink.
- Cut two pieces of the Tahitian Tide Bakers Twine from the 2022-2024 In Color Pack at 5 1/2″. Thread through hole in top of tag and tie in a slip knot. Trim ends and adhere tag to card front. Adhere stamped piece to the Tahitian Tide cardstock. Adhere piece to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Sale-A-Bration! runs through August 31st and is going strong! Select free items with every $50 or $100 purchases. There is no limit on the number of times you can get free items. Please note that all SAB products are only available while supplies last. The Pool Party & Soft Sea Foam Cards & Envelopes (item #159940) are no longer available.
Place an online order between $50 and $149 and use this host code for July. You will receive a free gift from me the following month. If your order is $150 or more DO NOT use the host code. You will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards.Product List