Hello! Today’s card features the Ornate Garden Suite. This suite includes two bundles: Ornate Thanks is a photopolymer stamp set with greetings that can be mixed and matched and coordinates with the Ornate Borders die set; Ornate Style stamp set is red rubber and has floral images that can be colored and coordinates with the Ornate Layers dies. For this card I chose to showcase the daisy image.
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut piece of Bumblebee cardstock at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″ and fold in half.
- Cut piece of daisy print paper from the Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Papers at 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ and cut out using the largest frame from the dies with the wider widths. Adhere to card base.
- Cut piece of Old Olive cardstock at 2 1/4″ x 5 1/4″ and cut out using the next to largest die from the dies with the narrower widths. Adhere to center of DSP piece.
- Cut two pieces of Whisper White cardstock at 2″ x 3 1/4″. Stamp daisy image with Black Memento Ink on both pieces. Color images with light and dark Daffodil Delight, light and dark Old Olive and dark Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends. Leave some white areas on the tips of the flower petals. Cut with the third smallest rectangle die from the Stitched So Sweetly die set.
- Adhere to Old Olive panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals, staggering them so that one is higher than the other.
- Finish off by adding a Gilded Gem to each of the daisy pieces.
- Cut piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Stamp the filigree design with Early Espresso ink in all four corners. Adhere to inside of the card.
Thanks for stopping by today!