Hello! Today I’m featuring a set of four cards I made using the Painted Seasons stamp set and Designer Series Paper that are part of the Sale-A-Bration Second Release offerings. In addition I used the Four Seasons Framelits Dies that are one of the Sale-A-Bration Coordination products. I designed these cards to showcase the gorgeous designer papers, which really speak for themselves! This stamp set doesn’t include any greetings so I went through all of my current stamp sets and pulled a variety that I thought would work well.
These are the basic measurements for all of the cards. Other measurements and supplies are listed under each card.
- Card base – Whisper White Thick Cardstock – 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Card mats – various colors – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Ribbon – various colors – 16″-18″ – give yourself enough slack to be able to tie a pretty bow. Tie bows onto the matted piece before attaching sentiments, etc.
- Mat – Lemon Lime Twist card stock
- “Life is a Beautiful Thing” sentiment from the Colorful Seasons stamp set – stamp with Pool Party ink onto Whisper White card stock
- Die cut stamped image and die cut piece of Pool Party card stock using Layering Squares framelits. Attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp succulent image with Lemon Lime Twist ink onto Whisper White card stock and die cut with coordinating Four Seasons framelit. Attach to edge of sentiment piece.
- Ribbon – Lemon Lime Twist Mini Striped Ribbon (Retired)
- Mat – Mango Melody card stock
- “So Glad We Are Friends” sentiment from Incredible Like You stamp set – stamp onto Whisper White card stock with Mango Melody ink and stamp small leaf from Painted Seasons stamp set with Lemon Lime Twist ink.
- Die cut sentiment using Layered Circles Framelits and die cut piece of Mango Melody card stock using coordinating circle from the Stitched Shapes framelits and attach to sentiment.
- Ribbon – Granny Apple Green 1/2″ Textured Weave Ribbon
- Mat – Poppy Parade card stock
- Stamp floral image on piece of Whisper White card stock using Petal Pink ink. Using Early Espresso ink stamp “Thank you for Being So Sweet” sentiment from Treat Time stamp set on top of the flower. Die cut using the circle die from the Wonderful Floral Framelits Dies. Attach to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Ribbon – Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack – Petal Pink
- Mat – Call Me Clover card stock
- Stamp “Hello” greeting from the Accented Blooms stamp set using Early Espresso Ink. Punch out greeting with the Tailored Tag Punch.
- Stamp two ferns with Call Me Clover ink onto Whisper White card stock and die cut with coordinating Four Seasons framelit. Attach leaves using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals and attach greeting on top of the leaves.
- Ribbon – 1/4″ Copper Trim
I had a great time making these cards! The stamps and designer papers are so versatile and lend themselves to many different possibilities.
Thanks for stopping by today!