Hello and welcome to Kylie Bertucci’s Demonstrator Training Blog Hop for February! I’m part of a group of demonstrators from around the world that participate in Kylie’s program for building our businesses. Please be sure to click on the names in the list at the end of this post to hop around and view the beautiful cards posted by so many talented stampers.
Today I’m featuring another card using products from the gorgeous Parisian Blossoms Suite.
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut piece of Pool Party cardstock at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score and fold in half.
- Cut piece of paper from the Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Cut piece of Petal Pink 1/4″ Metallic Edge Ribbon at 5 3/4″ and adhere lengthwise to center of DSP. Adhere DSP to card base.
- For the double mats, die cut piece of Petal Pink cardstock with the next-to-largest of the Stitched Nested Labels Dies. Cut next piece from the DSP with the script writing using the third largest die from the set. Adhere to larger label and adhere to center of card front.
- Stamp the Eiffel Tower image from the Parisian Beauty stamp set with Sahara Sand ink and cut out with the coordinating Parisian Dies. Adhere to label piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp “Love” sentiment from the Forever Blossoms stamp set with Soft Suede ink on scrap piece of Pool Party cardstock. Cut out with die from the Ornate Frames Dies. Add Champagne Rhinestones to both sides of the greeting and adhere to the tower.
- For the inside of the card, cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Partially stamp the cherry blossom image from the stamp in the Forever Blossoms stamp set with Petal Pink ink.
- Stamp a greeting of your choice. I used the Happy Valentine’s Day greeting from the Meant to Be stamp set on page 76 in the annual catalog.
Thanks for stopping by today!