Hello and Happy Halloween!
Today’s card features the cute Pick of the Patch bundle. Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays since I was a small child. Alas, this year, this is the only card I got to make! After many months, my dining room and living room renovation is mostly finished as of yesterday, with the delivery of new furniture and electricians hanging brand new light fixtures, I’m now in the final inning! I still have to purchase a rug and window coverings and some new accessories, so I will hold off posting pictures of my new space for now. No more contractors and days and days having to leave the house for hours at a time, which greatly cut into my business. I held my first in-person classes last week since July and it was great to get back to stamping with my wonderful customers! This is one of the cards we made.
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut a piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 5 1/2″, fold and crease with a bone folder.
- Cut a piece of DSP at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to card front. Since I knew I wouldn’t have time to make many Halloween cards this year, I used paper from the retired Gingham Cottage pack. Them Bones DSP from this year’s holiday mini catalog is what I would have used!
- Cut a piece of Basic Black cardstock at 3 3/4″ x 5″ and run through Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the third largest Deckled Rectangle die. Cut a length of Black & White 1/4″ Gingham Ribbon and tie into a bow around the cardstock. Adhere at an angle to card front.
- Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 2 5/8″ x 4 1/4 to use for the focal piece. Cut a strip of Basic White cardstock to use to stamp and punch out some of the images. Stamp the large, medium and small pumpkins with Pumpkin Pie ink. Stamp the pumpkin face onto the medium pumpkin. Punch out the large and medium pumpkin and fussy cut the small pumpkin.
- Stamp three stems with Early Espresso ink and one leaf with Old Olive ink. Adhere to pumpkins with mini glue dots.
- Stamp greeting with Early Espresso ink in the upper right corner of the Basic White focal piece. Stamp the elongated pumpkin below it with Cajun Craze ink and stamp the stem onto the piece with Early Espresso ink.
- On the left side of the focal piece, stamp the branch with Pecan Pie ink. Stamp the dot image with Old Olive ink onto the branch limbs. Stamp the bird with Memento Black Ink at the top of the branch.
- Adhere the focal piece over the Basic Black piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add a few Copper Clay dots from the 2023-2025 In Color Dots for a bit of bling.
- Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and stamp a pumpkin in one of the lower corners. Adhere to inside of card.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Today is the last day to take advantage of this great deal to join Stampin’ Up!
If you choose to the 35% off the cost of the Starter Kit you will only pay $64.35 and will receive $125 in merchandise. If you choose the 35% more product with your Starter Kit you will receive $168.75 worth of product by spending $99.
You do not have to do Stampin’ Up! as a business! You can join as a happy discount shopper! Either way, you get perks such as: minimum of 20% off on all orders view new catalogs one month in advance of release placing pre-orders attending virtual and in-person events exclusively for demonstrators When you join, your monthly minimum doesn’t take effect until three months after your join date, so you actually have six months to meet your quarterly minimum. If you decide at any time that you would like to drop as a demonstrator, there is absolutely no penalty – you will go back to being a customer. I’d love to have you on my team and am happy to answer any questions you might have. Click here for further information about joining or feel free to contact me directly.
Make a 25 day paper advent calendar with the new Rustic Christmas Countdown Kit. It includes 25 individual envelopes, printed die cuts, printed labels, adhesives, embellishments, clothespins and twine. The folded envelope size is 4″ x 3″. Coordinating colors are Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive. You can order the kit in my online store. Item #163114, Price $19.00.
Place an online order between $50 and $149 and use this host code for October. You will receive a free gift from me the following month. If your order is $150 or more DO NOT use the host code. You will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards.Product List