Today’s card features the beautiful Fond of Autumn Bundle in the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog and is another one of the cards we made in my recent Fall Cards class. I love to color and I also love the rich fall colors so the Fond of Autumn stamp set was a winner for me! The stamp set and coordinating Autumn Bouquet Dies were cleverly designed so that you can use the entire large image or just a portion of the image, making for lots of possibilities! I also paired the card with the Split Card Textures Dies, which is a nice way to feature the stamp set.
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut a piece of Soft Succulent cardstock at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″, fold and crease with a bone folder.
- Cut a piece of one of the green DSP sheets from the Pretty Prints Designer Series Paper pack at 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ and adhere to card base. Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and run through die cutting machine with the grid die from the Split Card Texture Dies. Adhere to card front
- Stamp large floral image from the Fond of Autumn stamp set with Memento Black Ink on piece of Basic White cardstock cut at 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″. Cut out with the large sectioned Autumn Bouquet die.
- Color the leaf and acorn image with Mossy Meadow, Evening Evergreen and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. Color the acorns with Crumb Cake and Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends. Color the two smaller leaf and berry pieces with Soft Succulent and Cajun Craze Stampin’ Blends.
- Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 2 1/4″ square. Run through die cutting machine with the third smallest circle from the Stylish Shapes Dies. To stamp the greeting, use Evening Evergreen ink and cover the word “wishes” with a Post-it-Note, ink the word “Autumn”, remove Post-it-Note and stamp onto circle. Repeat the process again, this time covering up the word “Autumn” to stamp the word “wishes.”
- Position the three leaf pieces along the diagonal line on the Texture Card piece. Before adhering, decide where to place the greeting and adhere it first and then adhere the leaf pieces. Embellish the greeting with a Brushed Metallic Dot.
- Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Stamp two acorns in bottom left corner and one acorn in upper right corner and color with the Stampin’ Blends. Adhere piece to inside of card.
Thanks for stopping by today!
There are just a few days left for you to purchase any of these six die sets that coordinate with existing stamp sets in the annual and holiday mini catalog. If you already own any of the stamp sets you can purchase the dies separately, or if you don’t currently own the stamp sets you can purchase both the stamp sets and dies as bundles and save 10%.Product List