Hello! Today’s card features the pretty Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper, one of the Stampin’ Up! free Sale-A-Bration items you can earn with a $50 purchase. When I first saw this paper, I immediately thought that it would work beautifully with the Lovely You stamp set, so I’ve paired up these two products.
The card layout is from Sunday Stamps Challenge. I haven’t participated in a challenge for a long time and when I came across this sketch I thought it would be a fun one to do so decided to give it a go! Here is the sketch for SSC248.
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – Night of Navy cardstock cut at 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score at 5 1/2″, fold and crease with a bone folder.
- Cut piece of Paper Blooms DSP at 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ and adhere to card front.
- Cut piece of Seaside Spray cardstock at 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ and run through die cutting machine with the second largest rectangle from the Stitched so Sweetly dies.
- Cut piece of Basic White cardstock at 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ and run through die cutting machine with third largest rectangle from the Stitched so Sweetly dies. Randomly stamp flowers and leaves from Lovely You stamp set with Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray and Soft Sea Foam inks. Adhere to Seaside Spray rectangle. Adhere piece to center of card front.
- Cut scrap piece of Basic White cardstock at 1/2″ x 2 3/4″, stamp greeting with Night of Navy ink and punch both ends with the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch. Cut scrap piece of Night of Navy cardstock at 3/4″ x 3 1/4″ and punch both ends. Adhere labels together. Adhere to stamped piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut piece of Basic White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1//4″. Stamp flower with Rococo Rose ink. Stamp greeting from Happy Thoughts stamp set with Night of Navy ink. Adhere to inside of card.
Thanks for stopping by today!Product List