Hello! Today’s card features the new You’re A Peach Suite. I love peaches so when I saw this suite it was at the top of my list when I placed my first order from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. Some of you might remember the Fruit Stand stamp set and coordinating DSP from 2016, which had a peach as one of the images. I used the peach stamp heavily, but it doesn’t hold a candle to this new stamp set! Lately, I’ve been seeing a bunch of cards using the book binding fun fold so I decided to give it a try. It is very easy to do!
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut a piece of Pale Papaya cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score at 4 1/4″ and 5 1/2″, fold in half and crease folds with a bone folder. Adhere the hinge on the left side of the card. When you open up the card the inside will now be 4 1/4″ square.
- Cut one piece of the You’re A Peach DSP at 4″ square and a contrasting piece at 1″ x 4″ and adhere to card front.
- Stamp the large peach image on scrap piece of Basic White cardstsock. To add depth to the color, I used a tip from Patty Bennett. First ink up the stamp with Pale Papaya ink and then sponge Calypso Coral ink onto the stamp with a sponge dauber. Stamp onto cardstock. Stamp leaf image with Pear Pizzazz ink on scrap piece of Basic White cardstock. Cut peach and leaves with coordinating dies from the Peach Dies. Adhere the leaf to the peach with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Die cut a circle from Basic White cardstock with the 2 3/8″ Layering Circle Die. Adhere peach to circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals, leaving space for the greeting. Stamp “hello” with Calypso Coral ink. Stamp the small blossoms with Pale Papaya ink.
- Die cut a scalloped circle from Calypso Coral cardstock with the 2 1/2″ scalloped Layering Circle Die. Adhere to stamped circle piece. Adhere to card front.
- For the inside of the card, cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 4″ square. Stamp greetings of your choice. I stamped “hope your day is as” with Pale Papaya ink and “as sweet as a peach” with Calypso Coral ink. Stamp small blossoms with Pale Papaya ink in bottom left. Adhere to card.
- Cut a piece of Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon at 16″ and tie into a knot around the hinged piece.
Thanks for stopping by today!
The January-June 2021 Mini Catalog is retiring on June 30th. Starting tomorrow, June 1st, many products will be available at reduced prices from 10%-50% off! If you still have items on your wish list, now is the time to shop because these products will only be available while supplies last. Click here to see the retiring list.
Place an online order between $50 and $149 and use this host code for June. You will receive a free gift from me the following month. If your order is $150 or more DO NOT use the host code. Click here for instructions on using the host code.
Place an online order between $50 and $149 and use this host code for June. You will receive a free gift from me the following month. If your order is $150 or more DO NOT use the host code. Click here for instructions on using the host code.Product List