Hello and Happy Easter to my friends and customers! Despite the distancing I hope you all had a meaningful holiday. Today I’m sharing an Easter card I made with the Timeless Tulips bundle. My 98-year old father is in a local skilled nursing facility and he is doing well, however, like many of the homes in the county, there has been an outbreak of the Covid virus. I decided to make some extra cards and sent them to some of the nursing staff there as a way to let them know I am thinking of them and to bring them some cheer!
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut piece of thick Whisper White cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″, score and fold in half.
- Cut piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Place the right side of the piece in the Layered Leaves 3D embossing folder and run through embossing machine. Cut piece of the Daffodil Delight gingham paper from the 6×6 Brights Designer Series Papers at 2″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to left side of piece. Adhere to card base.
- Die cut piece of Whisper White cardstock with next-to-largest die in the Stitched Nested Labels set. Die cut scrap piece of Whisper White with the next-to-smallest die in the same set.
- Stamp stems and leaves with Old Olive ink on the large label piece. There are two leaves in the stamp set to give you both right and left images.
- Stamp two of the largest tulip images on Whisper White cardstock with Daffodil Delight ink and punch out with the coordinating tulip punch. Stamp medium tulip in upper left. Stamp two of the small tulips on either side of the lower stems. Arrange punched tulips and adhere bottom half with multipurpose glue.
- Stamp greeting from the Fable Friends stamp set on smaller die cut label with Basic Gray ink. Cut 9″ piece of Daffodil Delight 1/4″ Ruched Ribbon and tie in a knot around stamped image . Trim ends.
- Adhere stamped image to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere greeting with Mini Stampin’ Dimensional at bottom of piece, placing it over the ribbon.
- I left the inside blank so I could write a longer note, but you can use the greeting of your choice and stamp a tulip in the lower corner.
Thanks for stopping by today!