Hello! Today I’m featuring another treat box made with the Window Box Thinlits. It has been so dark and dreary for the last few weeks so I wanted to make something bright and cheerful to remind me of spring. What better than the Gingham Gala Designer Series Papers in Daffodil Delight, paired with the Daisy Delight stamp set and coordinating Daisy Punch! I haven’t shown these products some love in a long time so it was fun working with them again.
Here is how I made the box.
- Die cut two Window Box pieces from Daffodil Delight Gingham Gala paper and put box together using either Tear and Tape or Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp two of the daisy images in Daffodil Delight ink onto Whisper White cardstock and punch out with the Daisy Punch. Adhere the daisies together in the center with a Glue Dot. Using a bone folder, gently curl the petals up.
- Stamp greeting in Lemon Lime Twist ink on Whisper White cardstock and die cut using the oval tag die from the Window Box Thinlits set. I used a greeting from the Eastern Beauty stamp set. Cut a piece of Old Olive Linen Thread and tie through the hole in the tag. Adhere to box. Stampin’ Up’s Linen Thread is one of my favorite threads because it is so versatile. The Old Olive thread is new in the Occasions Catalog and you are going to love it too!
- Adhere daisies to top of box using a Stampin’ Dimensional in the center. Punch small Daffodil Delight circle with the 1/2″ Circle Punch and adhere to center of daisies. Adhere a Gold Faceted Gem to the circle.
- Die cut two leaves from Lemon Lime Twist cardstock. I used one of the leaf thinlits from the Beautiful Layers Thinlits set however you can use any leaf thinlit or punch that would fit nicely on the top of the box. Arrange leaves on top of box and adhere.
If you’d like to order any of the products used in this project click here to shop my online store. Thanks for stopping by today!