Today I’m sharing a card with you that I created with The Raven, my favorite Halloween stamp set in this year’s Holiday Catalog. This is a DistINKtive photo-realistic set so when stamped, the raven image is amazing! This is one of the cards we will be making in my upcoming Halloween classes.
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut piece of Basic Black cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ and fold in half.
- Cut piece of Basic Black cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Emboss piece with the Woodland Embossing Folder. Highlight the tree branches by sponging Delicata Celestsial Copper Ink on with a Stamping Sponge or Sponge Dauber. You can also apply the ink by brayering the inside of the embossing folder and then running your cardstock through your embossing machine.
- Tie piece of Copper Trim around embossed piece and attach to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut piece of Whisper White cardstock at 3″ x 4″. Stamp branch with the Delicata Celestial Copper ink. Stamp raven on branch with Memento Black Ink. Stamp “It’s Halloween” underneath the branch. Cut out with the largest oval in the Stitched Shapes die set. Adhere to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For added bling I colored three rhinestones with a Sharpie Bronze Metallic marker and adhered them to the image.
- For the inside of the card cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Stamp feather image with Memento Black Ink in bottom corner of card. Stamp “Haunted Night” greeting with the Delicata ink.
Thanks for stopping by today!