This little note card features the sweet Wishing You Well stamp set pictured on page 35 in the Holiday Catalog. When I saw the gorgeous bow image I was immediately sold! This set is in the new line of Distinktive stamps that Stampin’ Up! introduced earlier this year. These stamps have a realistic depth and photographic quality about them.
With the introduction of so many new colors in the recent color renovation, I feel like I’ve neglected some of the new 2018-2020 In Colors so this card uses Lovely Lipstick and Pineapple Punch. The finished card measures 4 1/4″ x 4 1/4″. Here are the steps to make this card:
- Cut a piece of Lovely Lipstick cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 8 1/2″ and fold in half.
- Cut a 4″ square of Lovely Lipstick In Color designer series paper. I chose to use the striped pattern.
- Cut a 4 1/2″ piece of Lovely Lipstick 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon and attach to middle of the designer paper square. Attach this piece to the card base.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock at 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″. Stamp the floral spray with Granny Apple Green ink. Overstamp the flowers with Lovely Lipstick ink. Stamp the bow with Pineapple Punch ink. Stamp “just a note” with Lovely Lipstick ink.
- Cut a piece of Lovely Lipstick cardstock at 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ and attached the stamped piece. Attach this to the card.
If you are looking for a quick and easy card to make, give this a try!
Thanks for stopping by today!