Hello and welcome to Kylie Bertucci’s Demonstrator Training Blog Hop for December! I’m part of a group of talented Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world that participate in Kylie’s program for building our businesses. Today’s card features the fun Sip Sip Hooray and Cheers to That stamp sets. I always gravitate to florals but when I first saw these sets in the holiday catalog they called out to me because the images and greetings can be used for so many different occasions. We made four cards using these sets in my stamping club this month and here is one of the projects we made.
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut piece of Basic Black cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″ and fold in half.
- Cut piece of Silver Foil Paper at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to card base. Using the silver and white side of the papers in the Feels Like Frost designer series papers, cut piece at 3 3/4″ x 5″. I used the one with the stripes.
- Cut piece of Basic Black cardstock at 3 1/4 x 4 1/2″. Cut piece of Whisper White cardstock at 3″ x 4 1/4″.
- Stamp “Raise Your Glass” greeting with Memento black ink at top of Whisper White piece. On scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock stamp the Champagne glass in black ink and then stamp the fill image with Delicata Silvery Shimmer ink. Cut glass out with the coordinating die from the Sip and Celebrate Dies. Stamp the “To the New Year” greeting on scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock and cut with the thinnest die in the Stitched Rectangles die set.
- Adhere the stamped Whisper White piece to the Basic Black mat. Adhere glass with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere the stitched rectangle piece to glass stem with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Stamp bubbles with the Silvery Shimmer ink around both sides of the glass.
- For the inside of the card cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Use the bubbles die from the Sip and Celebrate Dies to create a border at the bottom of the piece and then adhere to card.
Please be sure to click on the links below to hop around to the other blogs. Thanks for stopping by today!