Today I’m sharing another card I made using the Sip Sip Hooray stamp set and coordinating Sip and Celebrate dies. This one uses the wine glass image so I thought what better colors to use than Merry Merlot and Rococo Rose!
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″ and fold in half.
- Cut piece of Merry Merlot cardstock at 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″. Use the bubble die in the Sip & Celebrate die set to make the bubble border at the top and bottom of the piece. Adhere to card base.
- Cut piece of Rococo Rose cardstock at 4 1/8″ x 2 3/4″ and piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4 1/8″ x 2 1/2″.
- Stamp two of the wine glass images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on the piece of Whisper White cardstock. Stamp the fill images with Rococo Rose ink.
- To make the leaves, stamp two images with Mint Macaron ink on scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock and cut out with the coordinating die.
- Stamp Sip Sip greeting on scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock. Cut circle with one of the smaller dies in the Layering Circles die set. Cut scalloped circle from scrap piece of Merry Merlot and adhere to greeting.
- Adhere piece with wine glasses to the piece of Rococo Rose and adhere to center of Merry Merlot mat. Adhere leaves to tops of wine glasses. Adhere greeting and embellish it with a Cherry Cobbler rhinestone from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels pack.
- For the inside of the card stamp one image of the wine glass and stamp the fill image with Rococo Rose ink. I chose not to stamp a greeting so that I could use the card for any special occasion that pops up where I need to send a card out quickly.
This stamp set and dies will be retiring from the 2019 Holiday Catalog so if you would like to purchase the items individually or as a bundle now is the time, whiles supplies last. Click here to go to my online store.
Thanks for stopping by today!