Hello! Today I’m sharing another floral dress card. This one features products from the Tropical Oasis Suite. Floral and tropical prints are a big fashion trend this year. InStyle and Vogue magazines have been showing beautiful designer clothing with these prints in their current issues, so Stampin’ Up! is also right on trend with the fabulous Tropical Oasis Designer Series Papers!
Here is how I made the card.
- Cut a piece of Mango Melody cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″, score and fold in half.
- Cut piece of Pear Pizzazz cardstock at 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ and adhere to Mango Melody card front.
- Cut piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Emboss piece with the Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder and adhere to Pear Pizzazz piece.
- Cut piece of Tropical Oasis DSP at 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. Trace dress template and cut out.
- For the flower, on scrap piece of Mango Melody cardstock, stamp with Versamark ink and heat emboss with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Cut out with coordinating die from the In The Tropics die set.
- Cut three small leaves from Pear Pizzazz cardstock with die from the set.
- Arrange flower and leaves on dress. I put the flower down and then tucked the leaves underneath until I got a nice arrangement. Then I used a bit of snail on bottom of each leave to adhere them. Adhere flower with multipurpose glue.
- Stamp greeting from the Timeless Tropical stamp set with Grapefruit Grove ink. Die cut with die from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. Using the same die, cut another piece from small scrap of Pear Pizzazz cardstock. Cut this piece in half horizontally and adhere to top and bottom of greeting.
- Adhere dress and greeting to card front with regular and mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, add some bling using colored rhinestones in center of flower and around neckline of dress.
- For the inside of the card cut piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. I selected another greeting from the stamp set and stamped the small flower image with Mango Melody ink in bottom left corner.
Sale-A-Bration will be coming to an end on March 31st. There is still time for you to take advantage of a great deal to join Stampin’ Up!
- Build your starter kit by picking $125 worth of products for $99
- Get a FREE mini paper cutter and a selection of 6×6 Designer Series Papers from the Mini Catalog. The cutter is great for working with smaller pieces of Designer Series Paper or cardstock, as well as scraps! It is exclusive as a joining incentive and is not available for purchase.
- Pick any stamp set of your choice from current catalogs (excluding host sets and Sale-A-Bration sets).
- FREE shipping on the starter kit.
- There is NO OBLIGATION to remain active past July 2020. Enjoy a 20% discount on all orders as well as other benefits during this time.
- Be a Happy Discount Shopper! You do not have to sell or host workshops! Hobby Stampers are welcome!
I’d love to have you as part of my team! Click here to join.
Thanks for stopping by today!