Today’s card features the Peaceful Deer stamp set and coordinating Deer Builder Punch. The stamp set and punch were introduced as a bundle in the 2021 Holiday Mini Catalog and I didn’t purchase it at the time. I was happy to see that it carried over into the current Annual Catalog so I was able to purchase it this year. It is such a nice stamp set, filled with lovely images, and yes, you can create many peaceful scenes with these stamps. We made this card in the Christmas card classes I held last week.
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut a piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″, fold and crease with a bone folder.
- Cut one piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock and one piece of Old Olive cardstock at 2 1/2″. Cut strips from two different pieces of the Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper at 2 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ and adhere to the cardstock pieces. Adhere to card front.
- Stamp deer with Crumb Cake ink on a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock. Punch out with Deer Builder punch.
- Cut a 3″ square piece of Basic White cardstock and run through die cutting machine with the third largest circle from the Layering Circles Dies. Stamp ground with Soft Suede ink. Stamp two of the smallest trees with Mossy Meadow ink, stamping off before stamping onto the cardstock. Stamp the stars with Smoky Slate ink. Cut a 3 1/4″ square of Evening Evergreen cardstock and run through die cutting machine with the second largest circle from the Layering Circles Dies and adhere to stamped piece.
- Adhere circle to card front. Adhere deer to the top of the circle with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add a few gold Festive Pearls for a bit of bling. Add shine to the deer, trees and stars with Wink of Stella.
- Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Stamp ground twice with Soft Suede ink. Stamp the second largest tree at bottom left with Mossy Meadow ink, stamping off before stamping onto the cardstock. Stamp greeting from the Brightest Glow stamp set with Evening Evergreen ink. Adhere to inside of card.
Here are a few pictures from the three classes I held. several people were MIA when I took the photos!
Thanks for stopping by today!
This month, we celebrate the people in your life who mean the world to you with Timeless Greetings—an all-occasion card kit you can use year-round! This unique kit features an elegant pocket watch and globe design in neutral colors, along with heartfelt sentiments that are sure to inspire lasting memories. These cards are perfect for wishing happy birthday, saying thank you or sending a friendship note in style, so make sure to let family and friends know just how special they are! The kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards, two each of four different designs; envelopes; printed card bases, die cuts, embellishments; stamp set and clear block; coordinating colors: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen, Soft Suede. Cost of the kit is $21USD, Item #161062. Click here to purchase the kit from my online store.
Create fun gift card holders to help you celebrate your special occasions all year long! Personalize each gift with these reversible boxes and paper bands for a unique design every time. This kit comes with enough supplies for you to make 16 different gift card holders—2 each of 8 designs. It also has an all-occasion stamp set and enough paper pieces to make your craft really pop! Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Tahitian Tide. No matter what the occasion or who the recipient is, this is a coordinated paper craft that everyone will love and appreciate!
Plus, this month you can take your crafting even further with a special add-on! Give a gift card and a personalized card with the Good Things Cards & Envelopes add-on. You get 20 cards (5 each of 4 designs) and 20 coordinating envelopes. Add-ons are live during the subscription period but will only be available while supplies last, so don’t wait!
Place an online order between $50 and $149 and use this host code for November. You will receive a free gift from me the following month. If your order is $150 or more DO NOT use the host code. You will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards.Product List