Today’s card features the Sweetest Christmas Suite Collection, which is a mega suite containing two stamp & die bundles, along with coordinating Designer Series Paper and embellishments. I’ve been busy holding in-person holiday card classes for the last several weeks and finally have time to start posting a few of the projects.
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut a piece of Sweet Sorbet cardstock at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″, fold and crease with a bone folder.
- Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to card front. Cut a piece of Sweetest Christmas Designer Series Paper at 3 3/4″ x 5″. I used the sheet with the Sweet Sorbet and white diamond pattern. Adhere to card front.
- Stamp candy cane from the Sweet Candy Canes stamp set with Granny Apple Green ink on piece of Basic White cardstock. Run through die cutting machine. Add some glimmer with Wink of Stella.
- Stamp two pine leaves with Garden Green ink and one leaf with Granny Apple Green ink on scrap piece of Basic White cardstock. Run through die cutting machine.
- Stamp single banner from the Christmas Banners stamp set with Sweet Sorbet ink on scrap piece of Basic White cardstock. Stamp greeting with Garden Green ink. Run through die cutting machine.
- Cut a 3″ square of Basic White cardstock and run through die cutting machine with the 2nd largest circle from the Stylish Shapes Dies. Adhere to card front.
- Adhere the three leaves to the circle with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere the candy cane. Adhere the banner with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add a few Sweet Sorbet sequins from the Adhesive Backed Seasonal Sequins.
- Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Stamp greeting from the Sweet Candy Cane stamp set with Sweet Sorbet ink. Stamp a pine leaf with Garden Green ink in lower left corner. Adhere to inside of card.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Save up to 60% on retiring products from the July-December Holiday Mini Catalog starting today.
Click here to view the retiring products list
Click here to view the list of carryover products that will still be available after the Mini Catalog retires
The Clearance Rack has been refreshed and lots of products have been added! Click here to check it out. Remember that availability is only while supplies last!
Place an online order between $50 and $149 and use this host code for December. You will receive a free gift from me the following month. If your order is $150 or more DO NOT use the host code. You will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards.Product List
2 thoughts on “Sweet Candy Canes”
Love this card and love your new picture Rhonda, hope you are doing well and have a wonderful holiday season!
Take care, Christi
Thanks so much, Christi! It is nice to hear from you. Happy holidays!