To all the mothers out there, I’m wishing you a very Happy Mother’s Day! I hope these virtual flowers brighten your day.
The Clearance Rack has just been refreshed with amazing deals, with discounts up to 60% on over 100 wonderful products! Click on the image to go directly to my online store to check out the deals and to place an order. Select from dies, ribbons and bakers twine, embellishments, Designer Series Paper, punches and more.
Here are just a few of my favorite items that are on sale:
- Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper – this was one of the most popular items in the 2019 Occasions Catalog
- Incredible Like You Project Kit – supplies to make 16 cards and includes a pretty storage envelope
- Tea Room Memories & More Card Pack
- Coffee Cups Framelits Dies
- Coastal Cabana/Granny Apple Green Reversible Ribbon
- Everything is Rosy Product Medley
Products tend to sell out quickly and are only available while supplies last!
The Year-End Closeout is fast coming to an end on January 2, 2020. If you still have items on your wish list from the 2019 Holiday Catalog, now is your last chance, while supplies last!
Hello! Today is World Card Making Day. The first Saturday of October was designated as World Card Making Day around 10 years ago. While Stampin’ Up! doesn’t have any official customer events planned, they set a goal this year of getting demonstrators and customers to send out 50,000 cards next week in what they are calling World Card Sending Week. They will be asking us to let them know how many cards we sent out during this time. If you send out any handmade cards during this time please let me know how many by email or text, and send photos of your cards, as I’d love to see your creations! I will enter you in a drawing for several packages of holiday-themed Designer Series Papers and will announce a winner during the week of October 14th. I have a bunch of cards going out next week, including a stack of cards from an event I recently held at my home. I am a member of a local chapter of the American Business Women’s Association and we host several mini-mixers throughout the year. I hosted one a few weeks ago and the attendees each made two fall-themed cards that I will be sending to the organization, Cards for Soldiers. I hope you will all make a card and send a card to someone you love. It is a way more powerful gesture than sending an email message, as recipients of my cards have told me over and over again through all my years of card making!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Today I’m featuring the Needlepoint Nook product suite from the Occasions catalog. The stamps include lovely floral images and a wonderful variety of greetings and type fonts. When you look close up at the Designer Series Papers the floral images are actual embroidered pieces that have been photographed and turned into these papers. The reverse sides of the papers feature different embroidery stitches. As someone who loves to embroider I really appreciate the work that went into creating them!
Here is a card I made for Mother’s Day using the Needle & Thread stamp set, Needlepoint Elements Framelits Dies and Needlepoint Nook Designer Series Paper.
Here are the steps to make the card:
- Card base – Berry Burst card stock cut at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and fold in half
- Cut piece of Designer Series Paper at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and attach to card base
- Cut piece of Blushing Bride card stock at 3″ x 4″ and using the large floral die run through the Big Shot to emboss the stitched floral image
- Stamp the largest flower with Berry Burst ink and stamp two of the smaller flowers, one with Balmy Blue and one with Highland Heather ink. Stamp the large leaf image with Old Olive ink. Die cut all images by running through the Big Shot
- Use the Well Said bundle from the Occasions catalog to die cut the word “happy” from Balmy Blue card stock and stamp the Mother’s Day words on small piece of Whisper White card stock with Balmy Blue ink. To adhere the word you can either attach a small piece of a multipurpose adhesive sheet to the Balmy Blue card stock before running through the Big Shot or you can use multipurpose liquid glue or the fine-tip glue pen to adhere. Trim Mother’s Day words and attach underneath the “happy” die cut.
- Arrange die cut floral images and adhere to card using multipurpose liquid glue.
- Attach piece of Whisper White card stock cut at 4″ x 5 1/4″ to inside of card and if desired, stamp image of large flower with Berry Burst ink at bottom of card.
Here is another card using the product suite. It was one of the make and take projects we made at Stampin’ Up’s OnStage event last November. The greeting, “sending you happiness and love” is a perfect sentiment for a Mother’s Day card.
All of the products in this suite will be retiring on June 3rd so if you would like to purchase any of them do not wait because availability is while supplies last! Visit my online store to purchase these products.
You won’t want to miss out on the May 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit, which was designed by Shelli Gardner, founder and Board Chairman of Stampin’ Up! The deadline to order this kit is May 10th and it will arrive in your mailbox by May 20th. While this kit is stand-alone and all you need to add is adhesives, it has been designed to coordinate with the new Bird Ballad product suite in the 2019-2020 annual catalog so if you are an avid crafter you can use the products in this kit to design your own cards. For additional information and to order click here to visit my Paper Pumpkin site.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Stampin’ Up! has introduced a new line of storage products for stampers and crafters.
Storage by Stampin’ Up! is designed to store and showcase your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Ink Refills, Stampin’ Blends, Stampin’ Write Markers, Watercolor Pencils, and other accessories. Here are some other features and benefits of Storage by Stampin’ Up!:
- Keeps products organized, tidy, visible, and trackable at all times.
- Ensures that your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Write Markers, and Stampin’ Blends are all stored horizontally, as recommended.
- Designed to be stylish, durable, compact, stackable, and modular.
- Blends in naturally with most home decor with its white neutral color.
- Stacks vertically and can be arranged to fit practically any flat workspace.
- Easily assembled and disassembled for rearrangement and/or cleaning.
This flyer has all the details. Click here to download a copy.
For additional details click here to download a Configuration Chart to help you determine how many pieces you will need.
Watch this quick stop motion video.
Please note that these ink pad holders DO NOT work with the old style Stampin’ Up! ink pads. These products are available now and will be included in the 2019-2020 annual catalog.
Click here to shop my online store. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if I can help you place an order or if you need any other assistance.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hello! This year’s Sale-A-Bration and Occasions catalog products are among the most popular we’ve had in years, which is a good thing! However, a number of items have sold out and will not be offered again.
- Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack #149623
- Butterfly Elements #149711
- Grapefruit Grove & Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets #149712
- Precious Parcel Card Kit #149750
- Call Me Cupcake Framelits #150072
- Hop Around Framelits #150073
- Doily Builder Thinlits Dies #148553 – this item will not be available in the future and will be retiring from the Occasions catalog. The coordinating stamp set, Dear Doily #148690, is still available for purchase.
These items from the Occasions catalog have now reached low inventory status and will no longer be available when they are sold out, so if you have been thinking of ordering them, don’t wait! All three of these die sets are sold separately and as part of a bundle with a coordinating stamp set. Once the dies are sold out, the bundles will no longer be available but you will still be able to order the stamp sets.
- Wonderful Floral Framelits Dies #148529
- Rose Trellis Thinlits Dies #148549
- Detailed Birthday Edgelits Dies #148548
Inventory for the Bunny Builder Punch in the annual catalog is now depleted and is not orderable right now. Additional inventory is expected at the end of April. All backorders will be fulfilled at that time and it will be available for purchase again. As the punch is not orderable, the Best Bunny Bundle is also not orderable at this time however, you can still order the stamp set.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need help with placing an order.