Today’s card is a Seaside Bay Diorama Card, which uses products from the beautiful By the Bay Suite. As soon as I saw this in the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog I knew it would be the first thing I purchased in my pre-order! The Designer Series Paper is absolutely stunning! When I saw the DSP with the fish design I thought it would work great with the Layering Diorama Dies.
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – Cut a piece of Coastal Cabana at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″, fold and crease with a bone folder.
- Cut a piece of the fish paper from the By the Bay Designer Series Paper at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Adhere to card base.
- Cut a piece of Coastal Cabana cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and run through die cutting machine with the fourth largest die from the Layering Diorama Dies.
- Cut a coordinating piece of paper from the By the Bay Designer Series Paper at 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ and run through die cutting machine with the third largest die from the Layering Diorama Dies.
- Place the Coastal Cabana die cut piece over the fish DSP and then place the die cut DSP over it. Turn the pieces in different directions until you get a design you like. I wanted to show off as much of the fish as possible and liked how it looked with the Coastal Cabana piece turned the way I decided on. Adhere Coastal Cabana piece to the fish DSP. Adhere the die cut DSP piece to front of card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I used a lot of them in order to create a 3D look.
- Cut a piece of a Gold Foil Sheet at 2 1/2″ x 3″ and run through die cutting machine with the shell die from the Seaside Bay Dies. Fold along score lines and adhere to card.
- Cut a piece of Petal Pink cardstock at 2″ square. Stamp greeting from the Paradise Palms stamp set with Soft Suede ink and run through die cutting machine with the shell die from the Chic Dies. Adhere to card, tucking the bottom into the bottom of the Coastal Cabana die cut piece.
- Cut a piece of Pool Party Sheer Ribbon at 5″, fold in half and adhere in between the gold and Petal Pink shells. Trim ends.
- Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Stamp the large clam image with Coastal Cabana ink in right bottom corner. Adhere to inside of card. Adhere a large Flat Adhesive Pearl to the clam.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Online Exclusive Products are now available for purchase. New products will be added to the Online Store three times a year – March, July and November. These products will be available online only and will not appear in any catalog. There will be no end date to the sales period. Some products will be re-ordered when inventory is low and others will only be available while supplies last. Stampin’ Up! has brought back two circle punches – yay! The flyer below shows a number of new products. To see all of the new Online Exclusive Products, including the Kits Collection and SU branded merchandise Click here to visit the page in my online store.
Place an online order between $50 and $149 and use this host code for March. You will receive a free gift from me the following month. If your order is $150 or more DO NOT use the host code. You will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards.Product List