I took another short break from blogging while I was on vacation last week in Savannah, Georgia. It is such a beautiful and historic city! I did a few on & off trolley tours, walked my feet off in the historic district, went on a fun evening ghost tour, walked along the riverfront and ate way too much good food! Here are just a few of the many pictures I took.
Here are two cards we made at my stamping club last month that I hadn’t posted. They use the Cup of Tea Bundle and the coordinating Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes. The Cards & Envelopes include four each of the five new In Colors and are a quick way to make cards without having to cut and score cardstock for the bases, and the coordinating envelopes are very pretty! There are 20 card bases and 20 envelopes in the package, which at $10.00 is a great value!
Here is how to make the cards.
- Select one of the card bases from the pack. I used the Starry Sky and Parakeet Party bases for these cards.
- Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 3 1/2″ square and run through die cutting machine with the largest circle from the Stylish Shapes dies. Adhere to card base.
- Cut a piece of In Color cardstock at 2″x 2 1/2″. Stamp teacup image with coordinating ink and cut out with teacup die.
- Cut a 2″ wide strip of Basic White cardstock. Stamp striped teacup image and run through die cutting machine. Using the same strip of cardstock, cut out a solid white teacup with the die. On the remaining piece of cardstock, cut a piece of an adhesive sheet and adhere. Run through the die cutting machine with the leaf teacup die. Adhere to solid white teacup. Adhere all three teacups as pictured.
- To make the lemon, run a scrap piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock through the die cutting machine with the solid lemon die. On another scrap of Daffodil Delight, back it with an adhesive sheet and run through die cutting machine with the lemon slice die. Adhere to solid piece. Adhere to the base of the bottom teacup
- Run scrap piece of Basic White cardstock through die cutting machine with the large tea bag die. Stamp word with coordinating ink. Die cut the heart from scrap piece of Sweet Sorbet cardstock and adhere to tea bag piece. Adhere tea bag to middle teacup.
- Cut piece of coordinating 1/8″ metallic ribbon, tie in a bow and adhere to handle of the white teacup with a glue dot.
Pictured here are three different sets of cards and envelopes currently available in the
2022-2023 Annual Catalog
Thanks for stopping by today!
The January–June 2022 Mini Catalog is retiring in two weeks! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good and save up to 50% on selected products. Products are available while supplies last.
Click here to view the list of retiring products.
The July-December Mini Catalog, also known as the holiday catalog, will be going live on July 1st! As always, there are lots of wonderful new products and a few favorites from the 2021 holiday catalog have returned. It will also be Sale-A-Bration Time once again, from July 1-August 31st.Product List