Today’s card features products from the Tea Boutique Suite in the new annual catalog. I’ve been a tea drinker for years so every time Stampin’ Up! has a new tea-related set I always purchase it. I’m really enjoying working with all of the fun images in this set, along with the beautiful Designer Series Papers and the new In Colors.
This is one of the projects we made in my quarterly stamping club this past weekend. Here is how to make the card.
- Card base – cut a piece of Basic White Thick cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score at 4 1/4 and 5 1/2″. Fold and sharply crease score lines with a bone folder. Adhere the 1 1/4″ fold section to the card base so that it opens up like a book.
- Cut a piece of Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper at 4″ square. Cut another piece of DSP at 1″ x 4″. Adhere both pieces to card front.
- Cut a piece of Sweet Sorbet cardstock at 3 1/8″ square.
- Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 3″ square. Stamp leaf image with Parakeet Party ink. Stamp the flowers with Tahitian Tide ink. Adhere to Sweet Sorbet square and adhere to front of card.
- Cut another piece of Basic White cardstock at 2″ x 4″. Stamp teacup with leaf design with Sweet Sorbet ink. Stamp “It’s time for tea” greeting for the large tea bag with Starry Sky ink. Stamp lemon image with Daffodil Delight ink. Run through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the coordinating dies.
- Adhere the tea cup with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere the tea bag and lemon with glue dots.
- Cut a length of Sweet Sorbet bakers twine and tie in a bow around the front of the card.
- Stamp greeting with Sweet Sorbet ink on inside of card. Stamp lemon image with Daffodil Delight ink in bottom left corner of card.
Thanks for stopping by today!
If you love the new In Colors, now is the time to take advantage of this great In Color Starter Kit Promotion!
Join Stampin’ Up! now through May 31. Choose $125 worth of products for $99 plus get $66.50 in bonus 2022-2024 In Color Products for free! Here are the free items that will be added to your starter kit.
- 2022-2024 In Color Grid Paper – Item number 160009
- 2022-2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection – Item number 161108
- 2022-2024 In Color Cardstock Collection – 159204
- 2022 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Assortment – Item number 159253
In addition, you will receive a free Paper Pumpkin Kit and free shipping. You do not have to build a business! Become a happy discount shopper and enjoy a minimum 20% discount on all future orders. Click here to learn more about the benefits of joining Stampin’ Up! For further information about joining my team, click here.
Place an online order between $50 and $149 and use this host code for May. You will receive a free gift from me the following month. If your order is $150 or more DO NOT use the host code. You will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards.
Make nine cards, 3 each of 3 different designs, with the June Paper Pumpkin Kit. This kit’s stamp set is perfect for expressing your love, gratitude, and style. With sentiments that say “Love you a whole bunch”, “You’re the pick of the crop”, “You are the sweetest,” and so many more, you’ll be able to use this photopolymer stamp set for all of your summer projects. Included in the kit are a Calypso Coral Stampin’ Spot, specialty vellum accent pieces, and Mini Shopping Bag (5-3/8″ x 6″) which can be used to hold a couple cards for a unique craft element. (Additional bags available to purchase separately.) Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Night of Navy, Soft Succulent. To purchase the kit visit my Paper Pumpkin website here.Product List