Hello! I hope you had a wonderful July 4th! It was great to see people out and about and celebrating the holiday this year. I was finally able to hold my first in-person club last Saturday for the first time since February 2020 and it was so nice to see my customers and stamp together! This is one of the cards we made. I love all of the new InColors, however, Fresh Freesia is definitely my most favorite. I paired it with one of the black and white papers from the Pattern Party DSP, which you can earn for free with Stampin’ Rewards.
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut a piece of Fresh Freesia cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 5 1/2″, fold and crease with a bone folder.
- Cut piece of DSP at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Die cut with the largest Stitched Rectangles dies and adhere to card front.
- Cut piece of Basic White cardstock at 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ and die cut with the second largest frame die from the Scalloped Contours dies.
- Stamp the large floral image from the Flowers of Friendship stamp set with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on the Basic White scalloped piece. Color the flowers with Fresh Freesia and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends. Adhere to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut piece of Basic White cardstock at 3/4″ x 1 3/4″. Stamp greeting with Memento ink. Adhere to floral piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish the floral piece. Tie a bow with the Playful Pets black and white bakers twine and adhere with a glue dot. Adhere three Mint Macaron Genial Gems.
Thanks for stopping by today!
These Designer Series Papers are now on sale at 15% off. Stock up on your favorites!
- Beauty of the Earth
- Bloom Where You’re Planted
- In Good Taste
- In the Wild
- Pansy Petals
- Sweet Symmetry
- Tidings of Christmas
- You’re a Peach
Place an online order between $50 and $149 and use this host code for June. You will receive a free gift from me the following month. If your order is $150 or more DO NOT use the host code. Click here for instructions on how to use the host code.Product List