Today’s card is the thank you card I sent to customers that placed orders with me this past June. It features the lovely Very Versailles stamp set pictured on page 113 in the 2019-2020 annual catalog. When I saw this in the catalog I knew immediately that I would purchase it because I really like the vintage look you can create with the various images included in the set. I also wanted to showcase one of the new InColors – Terracotta Tile.
Here is how I made the card :
- Card base – Cut a piece of Soft Suede cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″ and fold in half.
- Cut a piece of Terracotta Tile cardstock at 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ and adhere to card base. Cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock at 3 7/8″ x 5″.
- Stamp full image of script writing at lower left corner and partial image of script writing at upper right corner on Very Vanilla piece with Terracotta Tile ink. Stamp partial leaf image at upper left corner and full image at lower right corner with Mossy Meadow ink. I used the handy-dandy Stamparatus to position the stamps because I was making multiple cards and needed for the images to be lined up correctly for each one.
- Stamp the fancy frame image in Soft Suede ink and fussy cut. Stamp Thank You greeting in Terracotta Tile ink and punch out with the 1″ Circle Punch. Adhere to frame,
- Cut a 4 1/2″ piece of Terracotta Tile Scalloped Linen Ribbon and adhere to stamped image, wrapping sides of ribbon to the back. Adhere stamped frame to the piece with either Snail Tape or Multipurpose Liquid Glue and if you prefer a raised image attach it with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Attach art piece to card base.
There is only one week left to take advantage of the Bonus Days promotion. For every $50 you spend you will get a $5.00 coupon that you can redeem when you place orders in August.
This great deal on the Starter Kit continues to run through August 31st. Spend $99 and select $155 worth of products, which is an additional $30 more than the regular cost of the kit. You will also get free shipping and a $10 coupon that can be redeemed on a future order. Now is a great time to join Stampin’ Up! if you’d like to become a happy discount shopper because you will be able to place Pre-Orders from the new 2019 Holiday Catalog beginning on August 1!
Thanks for stopping by today!