The start of August brings two new promotions from Stampin’ Up!
The Bonus Days promotion was so successful last year that it is back again. For every $50 you spend during the month of August, you will get a $5 coupon sent to you by email that can be redeemed when you place orders from September 1-30th, 2018. Remember to keep the email messages you receive from Stampin’ Up! that include the coupon codes. You will need to enter those codes when you place your orders in September. Here are more details:
- An email address is required for you to participate.
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order you will receive one email with multiple codes.
- If you earn multiple codes from multiple orders you will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can earn per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes you can use during the redemption period.
- Coupons may not be used with Starter Kits or Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.
The second promotion is the Color Your Season bundle. It includes the Blended Seasons stamp set and the Stitched Seasons set of coordinating framelits dies and will be available while supplies last during the month of August. A set of watercolor pencils in 10 new colors is also available but is not part of the bundle. The new colors include Balmy Blue, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy. These pencils may be available in a future publication.
Here are some beautiful samples of cards created by Stampin’ Up! that showcase these products.
Shop here to purchase any of these products.
Thanks for stopping by today!