Today I’m sharing a card made with products from the Bird Ballad suite and it features the specialty laser cut cards.
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base is a Bird Ballad Laser Cut Card. Select a piece of paper from the Bird Ballad Designer Series Papers, cut at 4 1/8″ x 5 1/2″ and adhere it to the inside front of the card .
- Stamp the single bird image from the Free as a Bird stamp set with Memento black ink on a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. Color the bird with Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Petal Pink and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends.
- Die cut bird image with Layering Circle die and then cut a Petal Pink scalloped circle using a coordinating Layering Circle die. Attach the two circle pieces together. Adhere to card front.
- Stamp two leaves and one large flower with Memento Black ink. Color the leaves with Old Olive Stampin Blends and color the flower with Pool Party Stampin’ Blends. Fussy cut them and arrange around bottom of circle. Adhere leaves just at base of stem with liquid glue and adhere flower in between the two leaves using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals..
- Stamp “thank you” greeting with Memento Black ink on small piece of Petal Pink cardstock and cut out a freehand rectangle with scissors. Adhere to card with Mini Stampin Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by today!