Today’s card features the Floral Essence stamp set and was designed as a SIP (Stamps, Ink, Paper) card, so it is an easy card to create for both beginner crafters as well as avid crafters with a limited amount of time for cardmaking.
- The color combination for the card is Rococo Rose, one of the new InColors, Smoky Slate and Balmy Blue. Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut piece of Balmy Blue cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″ and fold in half.
- Cut piece of Smoky Slate cardstock at 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ and attach to card base. Cut piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- Stamp the sentiment with Balmy Blue ink at bottom right on the piece of Whisper cardstock. To create the background, stamp the large floral image with Smoky Slate ink multiple times on piece of the Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp the three-petal image with Rococo Rose ink six times on a piece of Rococo Rose cardstock. Punch the petals out with the Perennial Flower Punch. Attach two of the petals together with a mini glue dot to make one flower. Repeat two more times.
- Adhere stamped background piece to card front. Attach the punched flowers to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″ for inside of card. Stamp large floral image at bottom corner of card using one of the three colors from the card and adhere.
Thanks for stopping by today!