Hello! Today I’m featuring a card made with products from the stunning Noble Peacock Suite pictured on pages 24-26 in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. I was immediately attracted to the rich jewel tones shown in the samples on these pages.
Here is how I made this card.
- Card base – cut piece of Pretty Peacock cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″ and fold in half.
- Cut piece of the Pretty Peacock paper from the Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Series paper at 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ and adhere to card base.
- Cut piece of Old Olive cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Emboss with the Beads & Baubbles Embossing Folder. Cut piece of 3/8″ Reversible Ribbon and tie a bow around the embossed cardstock.
- Stamp the peacock image on piece of Whisper White cardstock with Pretty Peacock ink. Color upper body of peacock with the light Pretty Peacock Stampin’ Blend and the upper feathers with the light Old Olive Stampin’ Blend. Stamp feather image over the bottom part of the peacock with Old Olive ink.
- Cut with the coordinating die from the Detailed Peacock Die set. Cut piece of Pretty Peacock cardstock with the largest scalloped oval from the Layering Ovals dies. Adhere peacock to the oval.
- Stamp Happy Birthday greeting from Beauiful Bouquet stamp set on Whisper White cardstock with Pretty Peacock ink. Cut with smallest oval die from the Layering Ovals die set.
- Adhere peacock to card and then adhere greeting. Add some bling to the feathers with a few rhinestones from the Noble Peacock Rhinestone embellishments.
Inside of card – cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Stamp the crown image with Pretty Peacock ink at lower left corner and color with light Old Olive Stampin’ Blend. Stamp greeting with Pretty Peacock ink. I chose the greeting from the Forever Lovely stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by today!