Hello! Today’s card features the new Daisy Lane stamp set, Daisy Delight stamp set and coordinating punches. I paired them up with Perennial Essence, my favorite Designer Series Paper in the new annual catalog. This was an easy card to put together.
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut piece of Crushed Curry cardstock at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and fold in half.
- Cut piece of Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to card base.
- Cut piece of So Saffron cardstock at 1″ x 5 1/4″. Stamp “friend” greeting from the Daisy Lane stamp set in Crushed Curry ink. I also made a few thank you cards and used the “thank you” greeting from the Daisy Delight stamp set.
- To make the flowers, stamp the larger daisy image from the Daisy Lane stamp set two times on piece of So Saffron from the Perennial Essence Vellum Cardstock and punch out with the large daisy punch. Curl petals up with a bone folder. Adhere pieces together with liquid glue at center of flowers. Stamp two of the small daisies in Crushed Curry ink on piece of Whisper White cardstock and punch out with the medium daisy punch. Curl petals and adhere with liquid glue. Adhere the two sets of flowers together at center.
- To finish off the card, using Old Olive cardstock, cut four leaves from the Lovely Flowers Dies. Adhere leaves to left of stamped greeting, two above and two below. Adhere daisies with Stampin’ Dimensional. Adhere Gold Faceted Gem to center of daisies.
It’s time to redeem bonus days coupons you earned in July. The deadline is August 31st. You should have received an email from Stampin’ Up! with a bonus code that you must use when placing your online order. If you need any assistance please let me know.
Two weeks remain for you to take advantage of this great deal on the Starter Kit! Spend $99 and select $155 worth of products, which is an additional $30 more than the regular cost of the kit. You will also get free shipping and a $10 coupon that can be redeemed on a future order. Now is an ideal time to join Stampin’ Up!, especially if you are planning on placing a large order from the upcoming 2019 Holiday Catalog. You will always get a 20-25% discount on your purchases. Should you decide to drop by January 2020 there will be no penalty and you will enjoy your discount and all other benefits and resources until that time.
Here’s a sneak peek of the catalog cover image.
My pre-order finally arrived so I will begin posting preview projects later this week.
Thanks for stopping by today!