Hello! Today’s card features the beautiful Happy Birthday to You stamp set that you can get for FREE with a purchase of $50 during Sale-A-Bration! In addition to the stamp set, you can also purchase the coordinating Birthday Dies that were introduced earlier this month as part of a collection of products that coordinate with Sale-A-Bration and Mini Catalog products, and are available while supplies last.
Purple is one of my favorite colors so I used Purple Posy and Highland Heather for this card. Here is how I made it.
- Card base – cut piece of Purple Posy cardstock at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score and fold in half.
- Cut piece of Purple Posy DSP from the In Color 6″ x 6″ package of Designer Series Paper at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to card front.
- Cut piece of Highland Heather cardstock at 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ and piece of Whisper White cardstock at 3″ x 4″. Die cut the Highland Heather piece with the largest rectangle die in the Stitched So Sweetly Die set and cut the Whisper White piece with the next-to-largest die. Adhere together and adhere to the card.
- Stamp the “celebrate” greeting with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on scrap of Whisper White cardstock. Cut with die from the Ornate Frames Dies.
- Stamp entire cake image with the Tuxedo Black Ink on piece of Whisper White cardstock. Color the cake stand with Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends. Color the cake with So Saffron Stampin’ Blends. Do not color the flowers.
- On another piece of Whisper White cardstock stamp just the floral image. Color the flowers with both light and dark Highland Heather and Purple Posy Stampin’ blends. Color the leaves with both the light and dark Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends. Color the flower centers with the light Basic Black Stampin’ Blend. I colored the flower at the top with Highland Heather and the two other flowers with the Purple Posy.
- Cut the entire cake image and the floral image with the coordinating Birthday Dies. Adhere the “celebrate” greeting at an angle on lower right corner of rectangle mats. Add a purple rhinestone from the Noble Peacock Rhinestones.
- Adhere the full cake image to the scalloped rectangle mats so that the left side of the cake falls slighty off the side. Place Stampin’ Dimensionals all over the floral image and adhere directly over the uncolored floral part of the cake image.
For the inside of the card, stamp the “Happy Birthday” greeting with Tuxedo Black Ink. Ink up the top flower on the cake stamp with Highland Heather ink and stamp in both corners of the piece.
Click here to purchase any of the products used in this card in my online store, or click on the product images below. Thanks for stopping by today!